when you get permd from ts for reason "BYE RANGER!"

[Image: 0f2.png]

-courtesy of divey
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • sebasti161
you're unbanned i told you over steam are you god damn stupid or something fucking hell it was a mistake lord of the silver rings more like lord of the i didn't listen to you over steam rings holy shit what a useless thread and you just had to stay out instead of continuing playing the Internationale no no no no internationale for us because fuck us right god damn holy shit dude we were hopeless and sebasti changed names and went to take a shit but of course you just had to stay out yep thanks alot dude god dang and i'm writing and you're still not in 2 minutes after i started typing this i give up fuck this bullshit god damn

EDIT: great shitpost though
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • lordofthesilver
(10-24-2016, 07:25 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: you're unbanned i told you over steam are you god damn stupid or something freaking hell it was a mistake lord of the silver rings more like lord of the i didn't listen to you over steam rings holy shit what a useless thread and you just had to stay out instead of continuing playing the Internationale no no no no internationale for us because fuck us right god damn holy shit dude we were hopeless and sebasti changed names and went to take a shit but of course you just had to stay out yep thanks alot dude god dang and i'm writing and you're still not in 2 minutes after i started typing this i give up fuck this bullshit god damn

excuse me emil but how can it be a mistake?
(10-24-2016, 07:48 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 07:25 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: you're unbanned i told you over steam are you god damn stupid or something freaking hell it was a mistake lord of the silver rings more like lord of the i didn't listen to you over steam rings holy shit what a useless thread and you just had to stay out instead of continuing playing the Internationale no no no no internationale for us because fuck us right god damn holy shit dude we were hopeless and sebasti changed names and went to take a shit but of course you just had to stay out yep thanks alot dude god dang and i'm writing and you're still not in 2 minutes after i started typing this i give up fuck this bullshit god damn

As far as I heard, they talked about how he meant to ban someone else which is why he said "Bye Ranger".
(10-24-2016, 07:54 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:

As far as I heard, they talked about how he meant to ban someone else which is why he said "Bye Ranger".

no lord was playing ranger's voice through his mic onto teamspeak and divey thought he was ranger
(10-24-2016, 08:10 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

no lord was playing ranger's voice through his mic onto teamspeak and divey thought he was ranger

oh right sorry, guess I'm the stupid one then.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
(10-24-2016, 08:13 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 08:10 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

oh right sorry, guess I'm the stupid one then.

aGREED
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Zapp, Emil