Unblacklist Appeal
Your name: Brennan

Your blacklist ID: 84962

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:57889113[/b]

Reason: Mugging in public

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

The issue was dealt with ingame and settled by Pear that no rules were broken. Don't see why I should be punished for a situation for which an admin declared I broke no rules and closed the case. Reporter failed to mention this however it is seen that he refused to pay due to the player thinking that a breach of the rules have occurred situations should be dealt with IC therefore this is bordering FearRP something which Brikaas was oblivious to
Good evening Brennan,

A player report has been made on you, it can be found by clicking HERE.

Now regarding the Unblacklist Requesrt:
The Playeyer Report was regarding you mugging in a certain spot, this spot would be next to one of the Citizen spawn which would be the park, you were also mugging in the open near a street that could have been busy. You could have brought him into a building or a dark ally to mug him there instead.

There was even a citzen walking past, he could have easly called the Police on you.
I believe that the Blacklist should stay on record.

Thank your time,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
A citizen which I attempted to place under fearrp to avoid my actions being caught which can be seen by my movement towards him in the video, in all places of the map you are at risk of being seen after hanging around in the area I deduced it was quiet enough to mug said person. as can be seen in the video it was clear during the time I mugged him. In the rules it states don't ever mug on main street which is the busiest street however side street can be quiet and in this situation it was completely clear when I initiated the mugging. Further evidence that it was safe to mug in this area is the fact that the police never got involved, If it was an area in which I could of been seen so easily why did nothing happen? I personally believe that this street is a borderline area to mug in and depends on how busy it is, however at the time it was an ideal location as it was deserted, I found no need to move him into an alley to mug him as it would require going past eyeline of nexus or eyeline of izzies palace, the person whom walked up to us came from that direction so I believe my location was a strong choice. In conclusion all areas are liable to being caught area in question was deserted at time and I was unlucky to have the citizen walk past however this could of happened anywhere my crime went un-noticed thus I state I didn't failrp as I wasn't caught or placed under scrutiny of anyone. Furthermore another Admin agreed with this and agreed that this area was acceptable to mug in.

P.S. "mugging in the open near a street that could have been busy" This is my exact point, could have been in this situation it wasn't thus I find my punishment invalid.
You mugged somebody on a busy street in a high traffic area, and whether it was a "could have" situation or not, you mugged in a public area, so public, in fact that another citizen walked by on his way into the Park.

A more appropriate area to mug someone would be in the alley behind the Appartments, for example.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]