I'm done.
So, I considered doing what everyone else seems to be doing by writing all their positive experiences, except I couldn't really think of any.
The servers have really gone to crap lately, with most people only contrawhoring and RDMing. I almost feel as if DarkRP is more serious at this point.
When I found out some of the admins are as young as 12(!), I just felt way too old for this and decided to call it quits.
For those of you who enjoy it, enjoy it. I'm going to have to say goodbye until I see a real change in the community.

Those of you who are not RDMers, CDMers, contrawhores, rule breakers or alike, you already know me and have me on steam. Perhaps we'll find something better to do.
To the rest of you, I just hope you never leave this server so I won't have to deal with you anywhere else.

Good luck.
(10-20-2016, 06:51 PM)haamster Wrote: I almost feel as if DarkRP is more serious at this point.

[Image: PijcGEU.gif]

cya
The following 4 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • mintblackbeard, NightHawkd, DreeBott, DVN
(10-20-2016, 06:51 PM)haamster Wrote: So, I considered doing what everyone else seems to be doing by writing all their positive experiences, except I couldn't really think of any.
The servers have really gone to crap lately, with most people only contrawhoring and RDMing. I almost feel as if DarkRP is more serious at this point.
When I found out some of the admins are as young as 12(!), I just felt way too old for this and decided to call it quits.
For those of you who enjoy it, enjoy it. I'm going to have to say goodbye until I see a real change in the community.

Those of you who are not RDMers, CDMers, contrawhores, rule breakers or alike, you already know me and have me on steam. Perhaps we'll find something better to do.
To the rest of you, I just hope you never leave this server so I won't have to deal with you anywhere else.

Good luck.

Erm..... I'm 100% sure that the youngest staff member is 15. 

Nonetheless, goodluck and Cya!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • DreeBott
(10-20-2016, 07:02 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:51 PM)haamster Wrote: So, I considered doing what everyone else seems to be doing by writing all their positive experiences, except I couldn't really think of any.

Good luck.

Erm..... I'm 100% sure that the youngest staff member is 15. 

Nonetheless, goodluck and Cya!

Just a few hours ago I had a conversation about implementing an age limit, at which point an admin (who shall remain anonymous unless he/she decides to reveal her/him self) complained about only being 12.

Anyhow, off to better things. Enjoy your DarkRP 2.0 or whatever.
Age shouldn't matter at all, it's the maturity that matters. Leaving is probably the best option for you at this current time period, you clearly don't like it here. Bye
The following 7 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Awestruck, Ghost, sebasti161, NightHawkd, Random, Feffe, DreeBott
Cya, mate!
Agreed
(10-20-2016, 07:19 PM)NJperry Wrote: Age shouldn't matter at all, it's the maturity that matters. Leaving is probably the best option for you at this current time period, you clearly don't like it here. Bye

No chill...

- See ya man, ill miss ya!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I'm sure I was looking through a thread and that a dude called Ivan Tempski is youngest admin ever at 14
Bye..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]