Mod Abuse from Brikaas
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b][CrazyUnicorn][GER]Susanne

[b]Time/Date:[/b]16:33 2016-19-10

[b]Steam ID:[/b]STEAM_0:1:50467381

[b]Name of Administrator:[/b][FL:M]Brikaas

[b]Story: I was Police Sergeant and a Paramedic haved a Citizent [ingame:Charles Williams Steam:theoharakis13]
As hostage and Attackt and robbed him in a house at mainstreet parking and i send to the radio : Demote
the paramedic hes have a citizent as hostage. Than have i shoot the paramedic (bulletproof glass) than
came Brikaas kicked him and the Police opend the door and i released the man and Brikkas Banned me from
Police Sergeant for Teamkilling^^

[b]Evidence:[/b] Charles Williams Steam:theoharakis13

And http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=783117594
Signed: Andy McNally / [FL:RP]Susanne
Anything you provided within this "case" Isn't anything near abusive,

You were blacklisted from your weapons and police for Teamkilling as you started to shoot at the Paramedic multiple times, the glass isn't bulletproof at all as you dealt bit of damage to the Paramedic.

You should know that you cannot shoot other Goverment Members for what reason you have, you should either call it in to the President/Police Sergeant or call a Staff Member if you feel like that the player(s) is breaking a server rule.

[Image: sTnK9RQ.jpg?1]

Feel free to create a unblacklist HERE if you believe that your blacklist wasn't right.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
As Brikaas has summarized, what you have faced is not abuse from a staff member.

If you feel that the punishment was dealt unfairly, follow the link provided and post an unblacklist request here - click

Admin abuse case denied as it is invalid.