Player Report - [FL:RP]Zer0â„¢ - Misuse of Vehicle
Name of player[FL:RP]Zer0™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141141294

Time in GMT: 5:50pm GMT

Server: V2D

Summary: Prop Minging - Misuse of Chairs to gain access to base. - FailRP

Evidence:

These next screenshots show [FL:RP]Zer0™ building unneeded signs that do not fit his roleplay as a Corleone, I am not sure whether this is a rule breakage hence why I am posting it here.

I didn't use the "pshycical properties tool" to get in the base at all, how would you even acces it that way, and i was the Don corleone so the boss of you so even getting in my teammates base wouldn't be wrong, the other one was meant to be a prank i would upload for youtube (i told it earlier to exotic/khaos/kenzi) i wasn't even corleone at that time too
Can I ask why you were still floating high up in the sky using a chair?

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(10-15-2016, 01:19 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Can I ask why you were still floating high up in the sky using a chair?

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

I was going up and if i would have jump out i would have died so i waited untill i floated to the bottom
(10-15-2016, 02:44 PM)[FL:RP]Zer0™ Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 01:19 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Can I ask why you were still floating high up in the sky using a chair?

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

I was going up and if i would have jump out i would have died so i waited untill i floated to the bottom

That doesn't answer the question as to why you were going up.

Accused will receive a PTE blacklist for 2 hours for FailRP.

As for the signs, nothing is wrong with making signs. You don't have to have an appropriate roleplay to spread a message or share your opinion.