Looking for developers!
Don't start promoting "modellers" to Dev please. No offence but plenty of people can do that.

Sort out a developer stat with good coding experience, get an admin in charge of contributor development, a proper system in place in which contributors submit their work into a submission sub forum in the contributor section and that is automatically posted in the Dev forum for testing and feedback is given within a certain timescale. The automatic duplicate posting can be done with MyBB Easy Moderation script.

Get some order, get some shit done around here and stop being half-arsed.

No offence BTW
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Marty's post:
  • Hitman, juicyorange, Panda, sebasti161
(10-14-2016, 10:08 PM)Jan Wrote: The time has come again that we are having a hard time thinking of new updates

I don't want to be a dick but you could have worded that soooo much better
I'm interested, only issue is I need some past work :O
"The time has come again that we are having a hard time thinking of new updates aswell as keeping the suggestion forums up to date, that's why we are looking for (experienced) developers to join the team!"

I don't quite know how you are struggling to think about new updates, I mean it's not like you have 19 pages of suggestions waiting, if you cannot keep the Suggestion Section up to date may I suggest maybe hiring some forums assistants to keep everything neat and tidy, removing all duplicate/unneeded threads. I am certain that if people do not have the time to actually get on the server, than they wouldn't mind helping the forum aspect. Whether only in suggestions or not, it would take the stress off of the admins/moderators to close the threads and move them.
Name: MrTrashTag
SteamID STEAM_0:0:70302805
Why do you wish to become a developer: #MakeFLGreatAgain
Previous projects with examples (describe them shortly): Look up my (hopefully not scraped) contributor projects

Edit: Oh yeah, I do not want the money.
(10-15-2016, 09:37 AM)Create Wrote: "The time has come again that we are having a hard time thinking of new updates aswell as keeping the suggestion forums up to date, that's why we are looking for (experienced) developers to join the team!"

I don't quite know how you are struggling to think about new updates, I mean it's not like you have 19 pages of suggestions waiting, if you cannot keep the Suggestion Section up to date may I suggest maybe hiring some forums assistants to keep everything neat and tidy, removing all duplicate/unneeded threads. I am certain that if people do not have the time to actually get on the server, than they wouldn't mind helping the forum aspect. Whether only in suggestions or not, it would take the stress off of the admins/moderators to close the threads and move them.

This is not a thread to bitch about what the dev team is or isn't doing, it's to promote developers so please stop.
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Arkten, Reebs
The choice of words is maybe a bit unfortunate. We of course realize which updates we really want in our gamemode and we have plenty of suggestions to choose from. The main problem is: There are a lot of ideas, but not enough people to actually create them. For the community's size, we have a very small development team. We're realizing this problem, and even if it's late, we are going to address it now. We're actively going to search for new developers, mainly scripters, as we're in need of that.

Fearless is based on a game that is getting older and older, and there's a global decrease of players on communities, not just Fearless. These months we're going to take the necessary steps to expand our development, even by giving small rewards in forms of real money.

So, expect more updates this winter.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 11 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Coffee, Arkten, Panda, sebasti161, Ratatoskrr, DreeBott, NJperry, Ghost, jhayw, Reebs, Broccoli
If you recruit Trashtag and Kickass back perhaps there's still some hope for Fearless left.
You better accept those scrubs.
The following 7 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Arkten, Random, sebasti161, Coffee, DreeBott, trxsh, Broccoli
(10-15-2016, 09:37 AM)Create Wrote: "The time has come again that we are having a hard time thinking of new updates aswell as keeping the suggestion forums up to date, that's why we are looking for (experienced) developers to join the team!"

I can not stress enough of how much forum assistants or anything like it is NOT necessary.
There's nothing hard about keeping the suggestion section up to date and sorting it out, it's pure laziness from the team's side.
Tricky thing about it is though I'm sure most administrators are unsure on whether or not they should approve or decline a certain suggestion thread as in the end it's not theirs to implement.
However simple suggestions I knew straight up Fearless needs/doesnt need I've always approved/declined where I could.
It's really just up to Avgar to go trough them a bit but he never really does.
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Arkten, Ratatoskrr, Eclipze, NJperry
Last but not least along with this project you should publicize the results of what the paid Dev's have worked on and perhaps how much they've gotten paid for it, think of it as you will but LL has nailed that concept.
Their playerbase isn't left guessing or making assumptions as to who does or does not contribute enough resulting in overall hate to the entire contributor/dev team like it is now over here.
If you put the hard work in, the playerbase of this community will love you for it. When you don't, you'll just not get any recognition nor will you get paid jack, which is the way it should be.
The following 9 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Marty, NJperry, King Kickass, Falc, Balls, Panda, Arkten, DarkN00b, trxsh