⦿ FDD|Builds (Buy, Order dupes!)
just update my request hope not a problem just don't want it in fire department
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(04-05-2017, 06:21 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: -Snip-

You're duplication is ready to be picked up from myself. We thank you for using FDD as your building service!

(04-12-2017, 10:03 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: -Snip-

Your Order has been completed and has been positioned at Downtown Road. Your order will be ready to purchase from this point onward. We thank you for using FDD as your building service.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
-Request dupe-
*Name: [TE] Fango
*SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59688759
*What is it: Coffee shop
*Describe it: A modern-looking coffee shop, with a counter as well as a table behind the counter for the coffee machine as well as cabinets. If possible, an upstairs 'vip lounge' would also be nice. On the main floor, there would be tables for customers to sit at. On the counter, there would be a register. If 40 props is not enough for the 2nd floor, exclude it. There would be a brown-ish exterior. I'm not really good at describing it, you can make any changes you want. As long as it looks like a good coffee shop I'll be satisfied.
*Server: v4b1
*Max props: 40
Preferred location: Big general store
Picture(of how you like it): https://gyazo.com/237a778a798c385f7b0ad251d146aa06
-Request dupe-
*Name:[FL:RP] Grizzly
*SteamID:STEAM_0:0:84941122
*What is it:A Restraunt
*Describe it:A restaurant with 2 floors a lower floor with a bar and a couple of tables for people to sit on then up stairs have a VIP place with some fancy tables and a small view looking over the floor bellow
*Server:V4B1
*Max props:40,50, or 60 I don't want to go over 50k.
Preferred location:Big general store
Picture(of how you like it):None
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
If the dupe is ready before the 22nd I cannot make it as I am on holiday.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
You should be able to pick it up from them at any time.
-Request dupe-
*Name:Alredy_Falun
*SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72598730
*What is it: A villa/mansion/high end house for passiveRP living.
*Describe it: Id like a villa that has a garage that can be opened with the remote door control on vehicles, and when car is in im able to open the door that is behind the car aswell, id like 2 floors and if possible, a bedroom to topfloor, an office to *somewhere* and a living room to btm floor. I dont care if you use elevator or make cool looking stairs, and garage door can be fading door no need for hydraulics.
*Server:v4b1
*Max props:40
Preferred location: On backstreet, on the left there is a free "yard" next to the neverused diner. If it doesnt fit there, grassy fields is fine.
Picture(of how you like it):none
(04-16-2017, 06:47 PM)Admiral Wrote: -snip-

(04-21-2017, 08:24 PM)Grizzly Wrote: -snip-

(04-22-2017, 10:02 AM)already_fallen Wrote: -snip-

Builder have or are being assigned to build the requested dupes. Starting with Admirals request.
Alright thanks.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
-Order dupe-
Name: Dragnort
SteamID: Jesus I'll get it later - On Mobile
DupeID: 24

-Removed by Steven8ken