UBR TheSaboteur99
Your name: TheSaboteur99

Your ban ID: 74195/74196

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:150809150[/b]

Reason: Hacks

Staff member who banned you: Console

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Alright so i wanted to join Fearless today and when the loading screen was done it told me i had been banned. So i get scared and i imidiatly go to the forums to check on wdh happend. Once on the ban page it told me i had used Hax... This is where i dont get it. I have never used any hacks and will never use it. Is there a possibility that the console just fucked up on me? I realy dont get it cuz i dont even have hacks/mods...
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
Hello TheSaboteur99,

Our anti-cheat system caught you forcing sv_allowcslua on the servers and triggered a ban on you.
Quote:v33x [21:40:36] TheSaboteur99 (STEAM_0:0:150809150) Used Hack Command Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.

This means you succeeded in doing so and you must have injected some bypasser in your garrysmod, if you tried to run this without having a bypasser activated it would say "sv_allowcslua doesn't exist."
i dont get this im sorry. So your telling me i must have injected something? I dont even know how to do that?! Is there no way that the anti-cheat screwed up??
(10-16-2016, 01:16 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello TheSaboteur99,

Our anti-cheat system caught you forcing sv_allowcslua on the servers and triggered a ban on you.
Quote:v33x [21:40:36] TheSaboteur99 (STEAM_0:0:150809150) Used Hack Command Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.

This means you succeeded in doing so and you must have injected some bypasser in your garrysmod, if you tried to run this without having a bypasser activated it would say "sv_allowcslua doesn't exist."

I feel like i am being ignored...
I've been too busy to read and reply to this the past days,expect a statement from me tomorrow morning.
Hello,

The only way this could have happened is by you forcing sv_allowcslua to true, if you weren't using a bypasser it would simply have said that the command doesn't exist.
Hacking is a zero tolerance policy, we do not allow people that have hacked back on the servers, I'll have to deny this unban request.