[Solved] Help with donating
I want to donate,but PayPal is not available in Turkey.Can I use other payment methods to donate?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Nope, paypal is the only method to donate.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
You can always but donation status off someone for In Game money. The lowest they would probably go is 300k.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I'd contact a super admin or soul himself about this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(10-12-2016, 02:37 PM)Sharp Wrote: I want to donate,but PayPal is not available in Turkey.Can I use other payment methods to donate?

You can always make a paypal account as if you were in another country.
(10-12-2016, 03:22 PM).Panda. Wrote: You can always but donation status off someone for In Game money. The lowest they would probably go is 300k.
u on drugs m9??
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
If you haven't yet found a solution to your issue, you should send a forum PM to one of our supervising administrators for the quickest response.
(10-12-2016, 07:32 PM)R0bert0 Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 03:22 PM).Panda. Wrote: You can always but donation status off someone for In Game money. The lowest they would probably go is 300k.
u on drugs m9??

No, I have seen the lowest donation status go for that.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-12-2016, 07:32 PM)R0bert0 Wrote:
u on drugs m9??

You're allowed to do this. You can buy donator off of someone else, it ussually costs 300k as panda said and perfectly legal because there is a mutual befit from every party it's not like the server has to watch it's GF get nailed in front of it but like a threesome with two ladys  lol.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Panda, trxsh
You can do some of these tips i am listing underneath, one should get you donator.

- Register a Paypal account, but register it to another country instead of turkey, that way you should be able to send money from your card to the paypal account and be able to donate.

- Buy donator from a player ingame, the price usually ranges from 300k - 450k.

If none of the above will help you, then do as Zambie suggested, try to PM one of the superadmins or Soulripper, i'm sure they will fknd a solution.

Hope i helped!
~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]