Forums [FR] Top 20: Most active forum users.
-Support

Forums is too unstable in terms of when it is hacked....it's rolled back leaving users to loose hours and posts etc. I've lost a couple of days throughout my time on here and over 100 posts fiver or take.

The method for counting is too unreliable.

Also should people that signed up when the forums was first made and were super active then but haven't been seen for the last two/three years be included ? Should staff be included, as their job is to come on here and administrate as well so sure they would build up a lot more hours than your average user, what about ex staff members they too should be equally excluded right ? For the same reasons as the current staff would be.

Too many if and buts and a whole load of hassle. Start a thread and figure out who's most active lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
Neutral

I love the idea and support it fully but I was just wondering what statistic this will be based on? If it's actual time spent on the forums that wouldn't be accurate due to long term members, so all I can see is post count which would be fine. Would like to see any other ideas you have though, maybe it could be based on activity for the last few months?
+Support

Why not?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Neutral support

It could be cool, but I don't think it's worth the efford, The only positive thing is that it might make people more active on forums..
+support

We could have some kind of Time/Post Count/Thread Count ratio?
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Id rather not see my name on any lists pertaining to this.
+support

What about online time this week or month?
(10-10-2016, 05:54 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: +support

What about online time this week or month?

I think I will add a poll as if we wanted this to go ahead, we will have to see what is the best way to record and Display the leaderboard.
I'll be no. 1 Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Self