Forums [FR] Top 20: Most active forum users.
+Support
(10-08-2016, 02:25 PM)Dobby Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 02:24 PM)King Kickass Wrote: How would you define most active users?

Not sure, although I think overall time across the forums.

If you go on members then sort out by posts you can see the the users with the most posts since the creation of the forums. If you go on forum statistics you can see some fun little facts like most popular thread and the daily most active user. I think this suggestion shouldn't be a list of all time sort of thing but more like a daily , weekly and monthly thing, of like most hours spent on server, most posts etc like a call of duty leader-board but for forum stats.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+Support
Should be updated monthly instead of the total hours.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(10-08-2016, 02:22 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 02:14 PM)Random Wrote: +Support

However, shouldn't include perm'd users.

+suport but why not including permed users?

Forum perm'd users..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support

cus why not?
+support
sebasti161 on the top
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I'm not sure as in-game there is an afk timer but in the forums someone could just stay in their account with a browser for ages to get onto the leaderboard.
(10-08-2016, 04:40 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: I'm not sure as in-game there is an afk timer but in the forums someone could just stay in their account with a browser for ages to get onto the leaderboard.

I doubt highly people will leave there computers on forum just to get to top, anyway there probably is a way to see these people if they did.
I've seen other communities have things like this where it would show the top 5 people who spent the most time viewing the forums that day and another was the players who had the best post average per day.

I'd like to see the post per day top amount.