[Closed] [Buying/Selling] Jonas' Market
[Image: 2c3Cllg.png]

Hello to everyone reading this!, i've seen alot of people starting to sell their dupes and items and so on, so now i've decided to find some of my best dupes, and sell them on here, i will give a price, but you can always tell me if you want the offer changed. Down underneath you can see the dupes and Items i am selling.
(Notice this, i am only taking cash, no items, just cash, and i am not trading either)

Terms And Conditions

I have salesright on the dupe, and i am the only person allowed to sell these dupes, however you can show me your eligble enough to buy salesright on that exact dupe.

All these dupes are made by me, and therefor i am the owner of these dupes, you cannot take credit for these.

If you request me to build a dupe, you will get salesright, aswell as myself, but i am the owner of the dupe, and gets the credit.

Salesright will be written down, if you try to lie to me about you having salesright and just sold it on, i will report you.

When buying these dupes, you agree on the Terms And Conditions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prop Amount: 40

Small Description: This is a Border Patrol build, you can use this for PoliceRP or whatever, you'd like.

Price: $80.000,-.

Roleplay style: Passive/Agressive
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small Description: This is a small carwash you can basicly use whereever you'd like, its small enough to fit almost everywhere, and has a little nature toutch to it. (Yes, this is based of the BP Carwash from v2d)

Price: $50.000,-.

Roleplay style: Passive

Prop Amount: 39

Small Description: I made this Coffee stand a little while back, and it is super great to just enjoy making coffee to everyone who comes.

Price: $40.000,-.

Roleplay style: Passive.

Small Description:This is a little transformation to the Presidential Office, making it look better, than just alot of space and one chair.

Price: $70.000,-.

Small Description: A medical tent to do Paramedic RP.

Price: $50.000,-.

Spoiler: Bus Stop

Prop Amount: 15

Small Description: A small custom bus stop to place, in places where normally there aren't any bus stops, if you're doing busrp.

Price: $20.000,-.

Small Description: A small Libary for the Generel Store on v2d.

Price: $30.000,-.

Small Description: A small Foot locker for the Generel Store on v2d.

Small Description: A small Mechanic on Grassy Fields

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prop Amount: 50

Small Description: A church made nice and clean, can suit alot of areas, and has a big size.

[spoiler=Cabin/House]
[Image: lPXpX4S.jpg]
[Image: 1Xfl5iU.jpg]
[/spoiler]

Small Description: A nice small cabin, which can be used for anywhere really, unless the ground goes up into the cabin.

Price: $90.000,-.

[spoiler=Cave/Mountain]
[Image: T6SzGBs.jpg]
[Image: AMg7UPz.jpg][Image: 3HKw3ct.jpg][Image: UGi4S26.jpg]
[/spoiler]

Small Description: A big cave in the middle of the lake, it has a secret feature which only the buyer shall know, and this can also be used as a mountain, and you can put anything you'd like to inside the cave, if you get a prop raise.

Price: $100.000,-.

Spoiler: Bomb Kit

Prop Amount: 21

Small Description: A small kit with 5 different bombs you can use for Bomb RP. Remember you need admin permission to do Bombrp.

Roleplay style: Agressive

[Image: 1h85fof.png]

This is where i sell my Items, the above things is just to sell my builds and such.
If you want to buy anything from me, please just offer in the comments down below.

Spoiler: Ingredients
1 Medical Tranqulizer

4 Deplated Tazer Cells

4 Damaged tazers

53 Scrap metal

Spoiler: Government Vehicles
1 Fire Engine

2 Police Cars

Spoiler: Clothing

1 Worn-out Security Outfit

2 Stolen Prisoners Uniforms

Spoiler: Black Market
19 Cocaine

9 Makeshift ECM Jammers

Buying
This is where i list what i want to buy from you, so if you have any of the listed below, please offer me your price.

Spoiler: Trucks and trailers

1 Volvo FH16 2016 6x2

Spoiler: Boats
1 Yatch (I am not buying yet, i am saving up for it)

Thats everything for now, i'll try to update the thread as frequently as possible.
(Thanks to Envy for randomly making the Artwork)
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Give me a yell when u can afford the jetski
I got the money, however i want to spend it on something else, it sure will depend on how much you are selling it for.
Amazing dupes Jonas!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Jonas
Update!

+ Church Dupe

+ Cabin/House Dupe

+ Cave Dupe

+ Bomb Kit dupe!

I will update the thread every once in a while.
Ill buy your 10 Scrap electronics.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(10-08-2016, 04:39 PM)Balls Wrote: Ill buy your 10 Scrap electronics.

$1.300, does that sound like a deal?
(10-08-2016, 04:41 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 04:39 PM)Balls Wrote: Ill buy your 10 Scrap electronics.

$1.300, does that sound like a deal?

1k and it's a deal.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Update

- 10 Scrap Electronics
Updated