Goodbye! Love you all...!
Heart 
Hi,

I'm sorry to announce that I am leaving Fearless after three fantastic years.
Fearless has changed my life, a lot actually, I have met so many people here, and developed myself as a person too.
I played on FL for the first time in 2012 when visiting my cousin, it was nice and I'll never forget that moment.
Subsequently, in 2013 I began myself to play on Fearless Since I got Garry's Mod, and I have continued till now.
However, it was only 400-500 hours, but I still have plenty of memories, and to see how Fearless has developed is incredible, but also sad for me somehow.

Lately, I have felt that Fearless has changed a lot, and many of the people I've looked up to, or have enjoyed to spend time with left Fearless., I think also that the atmosphere has changed, and I must admit I do not quite fit in anymore.

Therefore, I would like to thank you  for making Fearless something special for me, and Fearless will always have a place in my heart, I promise.

There is some specific people who have made my trip a bit special, and them I would like to mention and thank them.
Sparx: My bae.. We had the best family RP's, and you made FL something special for me, let's keep contact buddy.
Jonas: I did not really get to know you, but for sure a awesome danish teacher, make our country proud! I also got my first RPP with you, a special moment, heh!
Idea: I met you through Sparx, and you are a funny guy, no doubt. Glad I met you.
Apollo: The host of them all, enjoyed our hotel RP's! 
Sebasti161: Dank memes, and shitposts, heh..
Spear: You gave me the golden trabant, damn.
Eclipze: A awesome roleplayer, but also a great friend. 
Insert: Quite a special guy, though you won't see this, thank you for the nice RP's!
Rat: One of the best RP'ers I know. 
Profeat: A great RP'er, good times man.
SirMinus/Mr. Ranger: I'll leave you too together down here, two funny guys full of joy ;Wink

Thank you all! 
Gonna miss you.

Santaliz is out.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Bye Santaliz, will miss you man <3
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(10-06-2016, 07:15 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Bye Santaliz, will miss you man <3

Damn, how could I forget you Eclipze? Also you are going to do good as teacher, cya man!

The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Eclipze
Bye Santaliz! you were awesome!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(10-06-2016, 07:19 PM)Rat Wrote: Bye Santaliz! you were awesome!

You too Rat, I really enjoyed your RP's, I'm really going to miss those...  Blush Sad

See ya!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Santaliz
(10-06-2016, 07:21 PM)Random Wrote: See ya!

Cya Random, also gratz with moderator, you really deserved it...  Blush

The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Random
Goodbye Santaliz,

It's a shame I wasn't able to say Hi or see you on the servers. I hope that you have a great time in the future with whatever you get up to!!
Aww man, i wanted to know you better. :/, lets keep contact on steam Smile.

Jeg vil aldrig glemme dig, husk, tag godt af digselv, min ven! Smile

Farewell, you are indeed an awesome person, hope you will return some day.

~ Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(10-06-2016, 07:34 PM)Create Wrote: Goodbye Santaliz,

It's a shame I wasn't able to say Hi or see you on the servers. I hope that you have a great time in the future with whatever you get up to!!

I actually noticed you a couple of times, you are always in the good RP's, haha. Maybe one day I'll be back, and we can get the chance Smile