Mouse Bug
Title of Bug: Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 Bug

Description: I thought it was just a one off, but now that it's happened several times I'm reporting it.

At a random point during the session, my mouse 1 and 2 will stop working in-game. I can still switch tools on my toolbar, but I can't use those tools.
For example; if I had a weapon on my toolbar, I could switch to it but I cannot zoom in or fire the weapon.
It's game breaking for me because on 3 of the occasions it's happened, it's been in the middle of an aggRP. That means I can no longer participate in the RP nor can I defend myself and end up loosing in-game items because of the bug.

If anybody knows why this happens or how to fix it, please share.

note: this bug only occurs on FL servers
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I have experienced this bug before, although do not know how to properly fix it. I tend to back out and in off Garry's mod and half the time that fixes it for me.
This hasn't happened to me before, have you tried to verify your game cache or reinstall gmod?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-01-2016, 05:27 PM).Panda. Wrote: This hasn't happened to me before, have you tried to verify your game cache or reinstall gmod?

Done that plenty of times already to take care of other bugs.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I've had this happen to me before, although i've always brushed it off as server lag, i guess it could be something else.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I've had this too, instead of restarting GMOD, I reset the controls to default and it started working again, downside with that you loose your binds.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fixed/Closed

No response from bug reporter in a while, unable to recreate this either.
[Image: unknown.png]