Poll: Was this ban and blacklist necessary?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blacklisted and banned;
I was recently on the server there were only 5 other users online (none of which were actually role playing at the time) and I was building, alone no one else there and a prop accidentally killed me I was a black market dealer and spawned about 50m from where I died. I broke NLR, no one complain it affected literally no one.

Then Reebs came out of nowhere telling me that I broke NLR I tried to explain that this shouldn't matter as it affected no one and that I killed myself and there was only 5 players online he was being stubborn and kept persisting that this was very serious even though no one actually cared? we then continued to argue for about 5 minutes he then threatens to ban me instead of blacklisting me I think that is ridiculous that he even blacklisted me he should have just warned me that he takes it that serious and left me be I would have gotten the message. He then froze me and I would have to wait 10 mins to spawn next which I believed was completely unfair so I just disconnected as I have better things to do than watch a screen count down from 600? I then find out I have been banned for 24 hours I believe this is outrageous and he could have handled it better, this was completely unnecessary.

I hope someone will read all of this and help me,

Thanks.
I recommend you to open a thread to get unbanned / unblacklist in these sections :
For Unban -- http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

For Unblacklist -- http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

Make sure that you use the template or they will deny it.
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP]Zedd's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Well, judging from your story you broke NLR and got punished for it, but the ban seems a bit odd. In my knowledge it is perfectly fine to Disconnect if you dont want to wait out the 10 minute timer (it at least always has been, so i guess this has been changed?) as long as you dont reconnect within those 10 minutes to avoid the timer.

Just post an UBR and im sure you guys can resolve this.
When you get blacklisted from NLR you should not reconnect as that will count as reconnecting to avoid blacklist, it's perfectly fine to disconnect from the server as long as you wait at least 10 minutes before joining the server again.

I checked in the logs to see the situation you described in the OP, you reconnected 3 minute after being blacklisted, this is when you got banned.