Reebs promoted to Administrator!
Congrats Reebs! You will do a great job Cheese
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
Lmao to all the kids saying "no" and "not who i wouldve picked" - Fact check, none of you are super admins, none of you run the server, none of you know behind-the-scenes stuff, either congratulate him on his promotion or get lost with your hating comments.

Congratulations Reebs, well deserved.
(09-27-2016, 09:07 PM):-) Wrote: Lmao to all the kids saying "no" and "not who i wouldve picked" - Fact check, none of you are super admins, none of you run the server, none of you know behind-the-scenes stuff, either congratulate him on his promotion or get lost with your hating comments.

Newsflash: If you are not a Supervising Administrator you are not allowed an opinion.

Thanks Dad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Fultz
congratulations csgo GOD Tounge
Wolven

(09-27-2016, 09:11 PM)Marty Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 09:07 PM):-) Wrote: Lmao to all the kids saying "no" and "not who i wouldve picked" - Fact check, none of you are super admins, none of you run the server, none of you know behind-the-scenes stuff, either congratulate him on his promotion or get lost with your hating comments.

Newsflash: If you are not a Supervising Administrator you are not allowed an opinion.

Thanks Dad.

Actually, pomotions are voted on by the whole Staff Team, minus moderators.

OT: Gratz Ree...oh wait.

In all seriousness, thank you everyone for your continued support throughout my time as a Moderator. I'd like to thank the Staff Team for giving me this oppurtunity to further help the servers. When I was initially promoted, I told myself that if fearless became a chore for me, when it wasn't fun to come on and help anymore, I would resign. that day has not come, and I don't see it coming any time soon. I've enjoyed every second as a Staff Member, and I know that with great power, comes great responsibility, according to Infernaw, but I'm pretty sure Spiderman said it first.

I love this community like its my family, and its clear to me that the community loves me back because of the massive support everyone has given me throughout my whole time on FL. 

From the bottom of my heart--Thank you. I mean it.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 6 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Ghost, Agorith, mintblackbeard, Luna, Arkten, Coffee
Congrats reels.

Well deserved
(09-27-2016, 09:11 PM)Marty Wrote:

Thanks Dad.

You a hating ass kid, you mad cus he done better than you on this server Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Never said you couldn't have an opinion, but some are best kept to yourself. Why ruin his motivation by chatting shit? Get to stepping.

Congrats man! Cheese
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Reebs
Congratulations Reebs, now I never got to work alongside you as a fellow Administrator! feelsbadman Smile
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Reebs
(09-27-2016, 10:28 PM)Agorith Wrote: Congratulations Reebs, now I never got to work alongside you as a fellow Administrator! feelsbadman Smile

How does it make you feel that out of all the people in this world Reebs is the new you ? He's taken your place in this part of your life.

[Image: 32f2165dab6df6efab8681f2d545d0b4752897e9...54b422.jpg]
3spooki5me
[Image: giphy.gif]