Agorith's resignation.
Cya Algorith. You made some odd calls in my opinion but were an excellent administrator.
Good luck in life!
Cya
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(09-27-2016, 11:03 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Cya

tell him he cant do it :( he must stay
Damn Agorith. Didn't see this comin.

Gonna miss you as an admin, man.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
We'll keep in touch bud, you know that! Wink
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI
It's really, really sad that you've resigned...
I was there from the beginning and trust me you were a good admin.
You've been a straight administrator doing a great job even though you've been abusive at times. You got promoted to administrator a short while after I got promoted so I've been there to see how dedicated and straight you have been as a staff member even though I didn't always agree with you. We got promoted to moderator together the same day and we did not know eatchother at all during that time but we sure got to know eatchother as staff members. Good luck with your future plans and hope you'll walk in the correct direction!
(09-27-2016, 12:12 PM)SeventhCitizen Wrote: You've been a straight administrator doing a great job even though you've been abusive at times. You got promoted to administrator a short while after I got promoted so I've been there to see how dedicated and straight you have been as a staff member even though I didn't always agree with you. We got promoted to moderator together the same day and we did not know eatchother at all during that time but we sure got to know eatchother as staff members. Good luck with your future plans and hope you'll walk in the correct direction!

Wtf???
You both were mods and you didnt know each other???
The top kek.
See ya and gl with the stuff u gonna do