heroes and generals
game is not in beta anymore, doesnt seem like its too much of a p2p game anymore.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
ripp.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-24-2016, 11:16 AM)lordofthesilver Wrote: game is not in beta anymore, doesnt seem like its too much of a p2p game anymore.

10/10
I'll just be really happy when they introduce the Brits to the game like c'mon Lee Enfield, Sten gun, Spitfires. Germany is pretty good though..
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I enjoy it but am at a major disadvantage to most people because I get about around 5-20 FPS on modified settings using console commands to further lower settings.
Is it a game worth to return to? Havent played it for like a year
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(09-30-2016, 08:49 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Is it a game worth to return to? Havent played it for like a year

Definitely, I haven't played it in a year or so either and it's actually quite enjoyable... with friends at least. I have 2-3 friends I play with in a squad and it is really fun. The game is just overall less pay-to-win. Not to mention it's "only the beginning" as Reto said since they officially launched the game now.
[Image: unknown.png]
(10-01-2016, 02:47 AM)Broccoli Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 08:49 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Is it a game worth to return to? Havent played it for like a year

Definitely, I haven't played it in a year or so either and it's actually quite enjoyable... with friends at least. I have 2-3 friends I play with in a squad and it is really fun. The game is just overall less pay-to-win. Not to mention it's "only the beginning" as Reto said since they officially launched the game now.

I fucking love the game, got my custom pimped sniper, knife and pistol. I'm the don of the battlefield my dood.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Broccoli
Its good, but its a bit pay to win

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(10-01-2016, 11:18 AM)Rat Wrote: Its good, but its a bit pay to win

Only if you are shit. If you have skill you can fuck up the whole enemy team with just a pistol.