glubal waarmng
GLOBAL WARMING

Studying Climate Science at a Master's Level.
The Earth has and will always be changing. Global warming is the wrong term to use because the temperatures will vary across the continents. For example, Canada will be in a far better position that most Equatorial countries due to a rise in temperature.
If we ignored climate change, meaning made no attempts to adapt or mitigate human influences then the future problems may be exponentially worse than if adaptation/mitigation were implemented sooner rather than later.
To answer your second question, yes, it is really that bad, FOR US. The biggest threat climate change poses is to humanity because we have established ourselves in large-scale structures and systems that are hard to change at a moments notice. This means that when Greenland starts loosing its land ice in large quantities and the rate of sea level rise increases, it will be difficult to relocate the millions of people who inhabit coastal regions. This will have political, economic, and societal effects.
We can adapt but the scenarios are becoming less optimistic. Basically, the better off your society is now, the more oppurtunity and flexibility you will have to adapt (Developed vs Developing). Developed countries have more political, economic, and societal resources when compared to developing countries which means its easier for developed nations to adapt faster. This is talking about adaptation as in our ability to tolerate the stressors presented by nature.

Stricter sanctions should be put on penguins so they dont eat all the ice on greenland
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 3 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • Emil, sebasti161, Liam
does this mean i cant drink bleach anymore
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Liam
I was going ok fair point until the sanctions on Penguins bit...

Fuck off hahahaha
[Image: giphy.gif]
Is this the evolution of shitposts?
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Panda
Dafuq???
I am from the country that owns Greenland and I approve of this message

we'd be richer than Norway with all the oil hidden under Greenland
GLOBAL WARMING IS A MYTH!
(09-23-2016, 12:51 PM)Agorith Wrote: Is this the evolution of shitposts?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
"Global warming is not real, the world has always been changing" people are the worst.
Worse than feminists.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.