PC Build: #ordered
alright i got all components and parts earlier today after school, gonna build it on thursday with my uncle, gonna be posting some screenshots of it if anyone wants.
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(09-20-2016, 08:42 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: alright i got all components and parts earlier today after school, gonna build it on thursday with my uncle, gonna be posting some screenshots of it if anyone wants.

Good luck!
I've built the PC now with my uncle, gonna upload some pictures tommorow, now I'm just gonna play some games and download drivers :)
You should've bought an ssd instead of a water cooler.

Also pls shitpost, I'm bored :c
(09-22-2016, 06:54 PM)Joulle Wrote: You should've bought an ssd instead of a water cooler.

why do people say that sooo much
i prefer hdd's over ssd's, its cheaper, more space, and I definitely need more space than speed pal.
(09-22-2016, 06:55 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 06:54 PM)Joulle Wrote: You should've bought an ssd instead of a water cooler.

why do people say that sooo much
i prefer hdd's over ssd's, its cheaper, more space, and I definitely need more space than speed pal.

Tl;dr instead of spending money on cooling, spend it on an ssd.
No one said you can't have both. Ssd for the operating system and a few programs for daily use and hhd for everything else.

But what's the purpose of the water cooler? You shouldn't run into any cooling issues unless you're going to overclock the cpu and the cpu on its stock settings is a great performer without overclocking.