Cops..
That's why i made it :3
Not that this is a bad idea but it is a matter of coding this is the problem,
I agree with Nissemand.

Today I was playing ... look at the ban request. I bloody newbie was Police Officer and rdmed us with his MP5 all the time. Harder punishmet for failcops and higher playtime to become a cop!!!
If there is some way of doing this, I think we should 100%
Well, PERP has got that system, at least where I played it did so maybe... we could have a look at their script...

* Nudelholz starts to whistle...
Dare to think!
(09-23-2010, 06:20 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well, PERP has got that system, at least where I played it did so maybe... we could have a look at their script...

Is the script public ? Tounge
-Signature removed-
(09-24-2010, 05:29 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(09-23-2010, 06:20 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well, PERP has got that system, at least where I played it did so maybe... we could have a look at their script...

Is the script public ? Tounge

I dont know but I see alot of PERP Servers and the gamemode is on Garrysmod.org if im not mistaken....
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
PERP gamemodes have never been released to the general public, all the other servers you see running PERP are people who've probably bought them from hackers or something.

But taking the function in question does work well on PERP...
I wil have to make a own script, PERP script won't work and I don't like to steal other's work.

I agree with the idea, I will try to make next week a script that saves your playtime. When it reached 3 hours it will give you the flag for the Police. I can't guarantee if I can get this to work, but I will do my best.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
*Bow's for soul Heart*