The Đark Resignation
Hello Fearless

Today I decided to step away from my position as developer because I don't have time for developing. I have like 30min each day and rest is studying or something else. Also, I lost my interest in development and in FL.

It was fun developing but at the same time very depressing thing. Sometimes there was noone to get me the access I needed or just wasn't there. Well, to avoid me being like that I now decide to resign. There are many projects I have been working on and I want to finish someday (I will) but it might not be exclusively for FL but as workshop addon though I have no idea when that gets finished.

I might be helping out a bit with development when I have time. Contributors will either perish after my resignation or someone else takes the lead. Rest is up to others to publish their work or something.

I thank everyone so far I have been working with, it's been rly fun.

I will also use this thread to announce that TrashTag has resigned.

I won't be writing all names of people or anything like that. You know if you're my friend or not.

See ya and goodluck Fearless,

I might return someday when I have more time on my hands to finish my work I promised to do.
It's a true shame, I completely understand how you feel though.
Tend not to give too many fucks when it comes to people leaving FL, but I'll make an exception for you and Trashtag who had plenty of potential as a Developer.
Best of luck with whatever you do next, the both of you.
I will take you in my grave
Bye Darknoob and Trash! Good luck to you in the future, it's sad to see you both go! Sad
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Goodbye, good luck with whatever you do in the future
Was good having you on the team, Darknoob.
Thank you for everything!
Goodbye Darknoob, thanks for everything youve made for FL!
As for Trash, youve always been Trash and will always, thanks for everything especially the voice radio aswell as helping me with LUA <3
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
See ya N00b and Trash ;(

Sad to see you both go.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Sad to see you go Darknoob and TrashTag.

Take care, lads.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Nooooooooooooooooo, ill miss you.

Thanks for all the help with modeling, I wouldn't be where i am today without you