Unblacklist Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake

Your blacklist ID:  84043

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Reason: 'Continuing to discuss his UBR in ooc after several warnings'

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Jan

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because Jan closed my unblacklist request claiming that I lied and all that which I didn't, he wouldn't re-open it because he's always correct. I asked why and all that in OOC and then he kicks me and I thought that's the end of it and that's my warning, however he blacklists me as well. He did not warn me several times, once or twice at the most. 

I said I'd speak to higher staff and he threatened me saying something like "Remember the warnings" or something like that. I will be speaking to higher administration. I'm aware he will just get slap on the wrist, but that's not the point.
With 'remember the warnings' I ment remember what I told you, you're only digging yourself into a deeper hole by ignoring everything I warned you for.

You were banned again today, because you chose to continue being ignorant, once again, remember my warnings or you'll end up getting perma banned in no time.

About the blacklist, I warned you 3 times to stop discussing your previous ban in ooc, you ignored all 3 warnings, the blacklist is valid.

Denied.