Unblacklist Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake

Your blacklist ID: 84084 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Reason: OOC is not the place for your insults.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Basically JackZ or whatever his name was ramming his firetruck all over the road and blocking the place up, hurling abuse down the radio and just being a bit of a dick. I say that I fuck his dog and his tarantula or something like that as a joke and get a blacklist.
You blatantly insulted JackZ in global OOC, hence why I decided to blacklist you. Be thankful it was a rather short blacklist.

Furthermore, that is not what you said if I recall correctly. I will dig in logs to find exactly what you said. Please be patient while I do so.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
im deeply insulted by what you said and it has triggered me
(09-11-2016, 11:10 PM)Reebs Wrote: You blatantly insulted JackZ in global OOC, hence why I decided to blacklist you. Be thankful it was a rather short blacklist.

Furthermore, that is not what you said if I recall correctly. I will dig in logs to find exactly what you said. Please be patient while I do so.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

I said I shagged his dog or his pet spider or something like that

(09-12-2016, 12:33 PM)JackZ Wrote: im deeply insulted by what you said and it has triggered me

Okay.
(09-12-2016, 05:16 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 11:10 PM)Reebs Wrote: You blatantly insulted JackZ in global OOC, hence why I decided to blacklist you. Be thankful it was a rather short blacklist.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

I said I shagged his dog or his pet spider or something like that

(09-12-2016, 12:33 PM)JackZ Wrote: im deeply insulted by what you said and it has triggered me

Okay.

And your chatting about maturity? Yeah you totally shagged my dog you weird little kid
[Image: osGiGFp.png]

You said: "I f*** your turtle", "I f*** your donkey", and finally "[FL:RP] JackZ I f*** your pet mouse".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these were all directed toward JackZ. I gave you a blacklist because it was clear to me that you were simply trying to trigger him.
I will leave this case for an administrator to decide at this time.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(09-12-2016, 11:30 PM)Reebs Wrote: [Image: osGiGFp.png]

You said: "I f*** your turtle", "I f*** your donkey", and finally "[FL:RP] JackZ I f*** your pet mouse".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these were all directed toward JackZ. I gave you a blacklist because it was clear to me that you were simply trying to trigger him.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

I am triggered by his comment towards my pet mouse who I love dearly.

Spoiler :
On a serious note though, you have got to know that we're were joking around, surely? Look at it. 

The comments I made were just messing around, for example when I was shot I just said "I fuck your donkey" 

User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(09-12-2016, 11:37 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Spoiler :
On a serious note though, you have got to know that we're were joking around, surely? Look at it. 

The comments I made were just messing around, for example when I was shot I just said "I fuck your donkey" 

joking around?
if that's your idea of banter, then i feel sorry for you.
type of kid that eats his lunch in the bathroom at school
(09-13-2016, 06:14 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 11:37 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Spoiler :

joking around?
if that's your idea of banter, then i feel sorry for you.
type of kid that eats his lunch in the bathroom at school

You're the type of kid that makes people eat in the bathroom. You're horrible. How old are you "kiddo" ?
Enough.
If we feel deeply insulted by those claims, JackZ, then I'm sure you completely understand the 20% warning you've been given for your remarks towards Coup.

Let this punishment also serve as a warning to mind your attitude in OOC, Coup.

Denied.