[Closed] TopKek Designs [R&M signatures]
Exclamation 

A new design company run by both Mr.Ranger and I, SirMinus. We are going to be creating different types of designs for you guys. We create YouTube banners, signatures, avatars etc.

This section is regarding our different packages, costs and policies.

Packages:
All packages are free for two months! Order now!

Lite Standard Edition: We create you a basic design. This comes with a gif, we will not use a exact photo you choose instead one we find based on a genre you pick and have our store watermark on it and is delivered up to 6 days after you order it. This is free.

Pro Edition: You get your design within 4 days after you order. This comes with a single gif of your choice and any image you wish including the FL logo as standard and no water mark. This costs 8k (eight thousand).

Ultra Edition: This is for those cool members. If you are cool you will receive designs with up to 2 gifs and any images. You will also get to choose the font you want and have more than medium involvement with creation of the work. You will receive this work in up to 2 days and all this for the price of 12k (twelve thousand).

Deluxe VIP Edition: This is the NUMBER ONE package. You will get a design with ANYTHING on it you wish and near-full involvement in it's creation. You will be able to join us on either Skype or Teamspeak (if you wish) and tell us EXACTLY what you want - we will even create a custom screenshot for you in a large collection of games including but not limited to GMOD, World of Warcraft and Skyrim. If you purchase this package for the regally deluxe price of 20k (twenty thousand) you are a fuking DON!

Here is where we shall post all our work from the past and from now on forward.

Spoiler :

This part of the thread will show the correct way to position your signatures.

Step 1:  Go to User CP at the top of the forums.

Step 2: Go down to the "change signature" and click it.

Step 3: Click the "center" icon to make sure the image is positioned in the center like it should be.

Step 4: Click the "insert an image icon" and paste the URL of the image into the "URL" box then press "insert".

Step 5: You're done. Your signature is now in the proper position it should be.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Ranger, sebasti161
Updated. Added a extra signature and some examples. 
I want a CS:Go Pic with an image inside FL and Quote Lets go sneak beaky Name: Daddy Minge
Thanks bye
(09-11-2016, 04:35 PM)Daddy Minge Wrote: I want a CS:Go Pic with an image inside FL and Quote Lets go sneak beaky Name: Daddy Minge
Thanks bye

I am working on your sig now, would you like a avatar?
Make me 1 Brederin!! fucken want a sick wan, about a rich ass criminal brederind
(09-11-2016, 04:44 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 04:35 PM)Daddy Minge Wrote: I want a CS:Go Pic with an image inside FL and Quote Lets go sneak beaky Name: Daddy Minge
Thanks bye

I am working on your sig now, would you like a avatar?
Yes please
Thanks bye

We have created two designs for you, one which is for the free primary package and another which comes under the Ultra Edition package (which costs 12k).

The original primary package (you are free to use this):
 [Image: daddy_minge_by_flrpmrranger-dahek0n.jpg]

Ultra Edition Package (you must pay 12k for the actual version. Don't use this, it is simply proof.):
[Image: daddyminge_anarchisproof_by_hawkview-daheqi2.gif]
UPDATE

All signatures free for two months! 
i like it
I like the second one very much I will pay 12k