Weapons blacklist
Your name:[FL:RP]JimmyFuckingNeutron

Your blacklist ID: 83950

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59745085

Reason: killing as citizen

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL]Brikaas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: this randomer started punching me for no reason at all, i just spawned in and was in the middle of changing my job to criminal, as this guy came along and punched me i backed out of the menu and pulled a gun on him, it as purely self defence, if it isnt bad enough im also vehicle blacklisted for something completely accident and im sorry about.
Doesn't matter what kind of reason you have, killing as a citizen is FailRP.
Not having your job set to a criminal like description cause you forgot it or cause you were just about to do anything else is and would be your own problem and fault.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-09-2016, 09:48 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Doesn't matter what kind of reason you have, killing as a citizen is FailRP.
Not having your job set to a criminal like description cause you forgot it or cause you were just about to do anything else is and would be your own problem and fault.

Yes but i didnt have tim, i wasnt rp'ing as a citizen, i tried my best to change as quick as possible,
You should have changed your job before killing someone, saying you were supposed to change your job does not change the fact you didnt.

You broke the rules and you got punished for it, denied.