New Signature and Avatar
Hello everyone!

I decided to make my own signature, just to see how it would go. I've also made an avatar while I was at it as well.

Take a look:

I think they turned out well, considering they were the first I've made. Of course, there is always room for improvement, so please leave your thoughts down below.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I dislike full signatures with a full colour/gradient background, I believe the show a lack of talent in making things transparent.

Nice effort though

Also there's a bit much going on. The text is kinda displaced and gives a messy looking effect.

The FL log is unnecessary if you have all the rest of that going on in your image the Reebs part would look better where the FL image is....just saying.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Reebs
(09-09-2016, 12:16 AM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: I dislike full signatures with a full colour/gradient background, I believe the show a lack of talent in making things transparent.

Nice effort though

Also there's a bit much going on. The text is kinda displaced and gives a messy looking effect.

The FL log is unnecessary if you have all the rest of that going on in your image the Reebs part would look better where the FL image is....just saying.

Also, you NEARLY made it so that you don't need to scroll the signature but it's still as such.
Think that should definitely be fixed aswell.

It definitely has some pro's aswell though, I like the tint of blue it is, I like your fonts and I like how you've gone trough the effort of fixing the FL logo as usually it looks wonky and makes it look like absolute shit.
Who knows, might just be nagging at you in the near future for new signatures/avatars.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Reebs
(09-09-2016, 12:29 AM)Agorith Wrote: Who knows, might just be nagging at you in the near future for new signatures/avatars.

Please don't, lol. 

I had to find an image of that exact player as a .png with the checkered background because every time I found one with even a white background, it wouldn't come out as I had hoped it to.

Shows up white in the attachment, but when I opened it in Pixlr, it used the checked background like in Photoshop.

(09-09-2016, 12:29 AM)Agorith Wrote: Also, you NEARLY made it so that you don't need to scroll the signature but it's still as such.

I don't have to scroll it on my end?

Also, I forgot before, I'd like to thank Envy because I used his FL Logo template in this signature.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
It pleases me to see a blue avatar and a blue name instead of a red avatar and a blue name now for some reason. It's good though for your first try!
[Image: unknown.png]