[Solved]my garrysmod fucks up in fullscreen
https://youtu.be/p23co_7tRtw
i tok my time to record the issue with my phone
it only happens in fullscreen, but i need to use fullscreen for shadowplay
the problem is that in fullscreen copy/paste is fucked up, so is whenever i click F1 i have to click f1 multiple times in a row before it responds to my buttonpress, same with escape menu it doesnt pop up again the menu it just refuses to close

edit: i made a thread on facepunch, if you have this problem go ask on my thread there, also possible to write here, if it works ill post it there.
https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1533344
ok

i see
I have the same issue. (Only with the F1 menu though..)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-04-2016, 06:49 PM)Random Wrote: I have the same issue. (Only with the F1 menu though..)

if it closes but goes back its because you went to the clan tab, if not its probs the same. #needfix
(09-04-2016, 06:52 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 06:49 PM)Random Wrote: I have the same issue. (Only with the F1 menu though..)

if it closes but goes back its because you went to the clan tab, if not its probs the same. #needfix

It happens no matter what.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-04-2016, 06:53 PM)Random Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 06:52 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

It happens no matter what.

close then go back in? or like me?
Same here.

#BestRecording
I've had this before. Just use the cross in the corner if it won't wor until it's fixed.
(09-04-2016, 09:48 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I've had this before. Just use the cross in the corner if it won't wor until it's fixed.

its happening on esc too. I'll make a thread on facepunch tomorrow
I have the same keyboard as you!

Whenever I have issues like this I mess about with the USB and make sure it is fully in.