Improvements to Guns
Greetings Fearless Roleplayers,
The Developer/Contributor-Team has reason to be believe that the current gun system (mainly damage) is not realistic enough for the year 2016 anymore and would like to improve on that. As this will most likely change the way raids are going and AggressiveRP is played we do not want to leave you out of voicing your opinion. So we made this discussion in which we would like you to answer a few questions, as well as discuss possible improvements to the system.

Code:
1. Is there anything wrong with the current gun system and if yes, what?
Answer:

2. What would you improve with the existing gun system?
Answer:

3. Do you think the current gun system does enough, too little or too much damage?
Answer:

4. What do you think of the prices of guns? Are they too expensive or too cheap?
Answer:

5. Do you think a shot to the head should do lethal damage with any weapon (realistic mode) or should each weapon's damage be balanced based on their cost and difficulty of use?
Answer:

6. Any additional comments, requests?
Answer:

While we do not guarantee immediate change we hope that we will gather useful opinions on how we should evolve gunplay on FL.
The following 10 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Arkten, Infernaw, Coffee, Awestruck, Liam, Tomo, Rylund, sebasti161, DreeBott, Jonas
Answer: Yes, the guns behave unrealistic. So are the prices and that i have to put two mags into my enemy is a joke.

Answer: Higher damage, Blance out the Price to make them somewhat even.

3. Do you think the current gun system does enough, too little or too much damage?
Answer: Currently the damage is not high enough

4. What do you think of the prices of guns? Are they too expensive or too cheap?
Answer: Kind of both. I believe the distance between the prices are too high. They should find themselves in somewhere around 5K to 50K

5. Do you think a shot to the head should do lethal damage with any weapon (realistic mode) or should each weapon's damage be balanced based on their cost and difficulty of use?
Answer: Headshot should always result in death unless a bulletproof helmet is worn

Answer: CW 2.0
The following 3 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Coffee, Eclipze, mintblackbeard
Answer: Far too many shots required to kill a person.

Answer: More damage per shot, possible maiming system IE leg shots slow you down, arm shots yield a % weapon drop.

Answer: Too little.

Answer: Too cheap. Far too cheap.

Answer: Realistic mode.

Answer: Negative.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Answer: The damage is god awful and the models arent really up to date

Answer: More damage and better models

Answer: Far too little

Answer: Could be a bit higher

Answer: I think realistic mode would be good

Answer: Customization, if not full then partial. (Diffrent zoom abilities for the snipers,extended mags)
Answer:
I think the current guns are a little awfull, they take alot of shots to kill.

Answer:
More damage to some weapons.

Answer:
Again, i think they do way too little damage.

Answer: I think the current price range is good as it is.

Answer:
I think if you where shot in the head, it would do more damage, but not instantly kill, as it is semi-serious, and you would die so much more quicker if a guy shot you in the head with any weapon.

Answer:
 If the Tommygun is getting replaced, i'd love to see a new weapon with an RPP limit.

Edit to answer 6.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Answer: Not that I can think of, really..

Answer: Buff the AWP a little.. or if you don't, lower the price of it.

Answer: It's fine. Just the AWP needs slight buff like I said earlier..

Answer: They are fine. 

Answer: Certain guns should be lethal one shot one kill to the head. The price of the gun, should ''decide'' the power of the gun.. it's only fair that if you buy an expensive gun, you should have a better advantage killing people, as you payed more money for the gun(s).

Answer: No. Might edit this if something comes to my mind.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
We were meant to be getting Mad Cow Weapon Pack 2 a while ago any update on this ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • already_fallen
(09-03-2016, 10:55 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: We were meant to be getting Mad Cow Weapon Pack 2 a while ago any update on this ?

Changes to the gun system may come along with the renewed mad cows pack or a whole other pack, as long as it covers the areas that are lacking in the existing weapon pack.

It's time we stop throwing these sort of changes at the wall and seeing what sticks and instead define a proper plan of improvement and/or changes that should be made to improve gunplay on FL.
The following 4 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Jonas, Arkten, Tomo, Coffee
1. Yes, some weapons act unrealistically and it is pretty easy to escape from gunfire, I have dodged from to people firing at me with 2 galils without a problem.

2.Be able to modify weapons, the price and the demage of some weapons.

3. Some weapons yes, but others not. For example the AWP is not that powerful for its price, and the AK must do a little bit more demage. 

4.Some of the prices are good and some bad. Like the AWP, not that powerful but the most expensive weapon. And the tranqs could get a little raise due to them being OP.

5. Most of the weapons with a big firepower must be balanced. The AWP must be 1 shot to the head with kevlar and without. The deagle could be the same. 

6. The P90 and revolver were great weapons. 

And if someone says:Fox ya vagina, you are banned and won't play again.- I was probably better than you in aggressive RP.
Answer: Not a huge problem

Answer: Buff pistols

Answer: Enough, except for the pistols

Answer: They are fine

Answer: No it should not, FL is semi-serious after all, and I think it'd ruin the fun of a raid if it was 1 shot kill

Answer: dont ruin agg rp, you'll lose a big portion of the community
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Escorpion