Improvements to Guns
(09-03-2016, 08:06 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: 1. Is there anything wrong with the current gun system and if yes, what?
Answer: Yes, the guns behave unrealistic. So are the prices and that i have to put two mags into my enemy is a joke.

2. What would you improve with the existing gun system?
Answer: Higher damage, Blance out the Price to make them somewhat even.

3. Do you think the current gun system does enough, too little or too much damage?
Answer: Currently the damage is not high enough

4. What do you think of the prices of guns? Are they too expensive or too cheap?
Answer: Kind of both. I believe the distance between the prices are too high. They should find themselves in somewhere around 5K to 50K

5. Do you think a shot to the head should do lethal damage with any weapon (realistic mode) or should each weapon's damage be balanced based on their cost and difficulty of use?
Answer: Headshot should always result in death unless a bulletproof helmet is worn

6. Any additional comments, requests?
Answer: CW 2.0

this is exactly how i think it should be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Don't ruin agg rp and the community because there's a few people who are too stupid to use the current guns properly
Don't take away the fun in agg rp because they rush like idiots and die, we don't need laser sight scope version 69 with dorito bags to kill other people, the guns (except the pistols and awp) is fine damage wise, just learn to aim before ruining it for others
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Foxirius2205
(09-09-2016, 12:06 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Don't ruin agg rp and the community because there's a few people who are too stupid to use the current guns properly
Don't take away the fun in agg rp because they rush like idiots and die, we don't need laser sight scope version 69 with dorito bags to kill other people, the guns (except the pistols and awp) is fine damage wise, just learn to aim before ruining it for others

How is this ruining AggRP? And the more important question is: How are the guns fine if you have to unload two mags into your enemy to kill them?
I personally prefer AggRP and would love to see such changes to make it even more realistic and exciting as these days it is just important to have a galil. (Which is quite boring -_-). I wonder how that can be fun to you.... *cough* *cough*
(09-09-2016, 01:59 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 12:06 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Don't ruin agg rp and the community because there's a few people who are too stupid to use the current guns properly

How is this ruining AggRP? And the more important question is: How are the guns fine if you have to unload two mags into your enemy to kill them?
I personally prefer AggRP and would love to see such changes to make it even more realistic and exciting as these days it is just important to have a galil. (Which is quite boring -_-). I wonder how that can be fun to you.... *cough* *cough*

1 bullet in the head does 25 dmg with a galil, when you have kevlar. You only need 4 bullets to kill someone, 10 if not to the head. Its not hard to learn to aim, even sometimes a lot of people complain how they get so easy killed. 

Its a good idea to make it more realistic, but the current way is more fun and more enjoyable for a lot of ppl.
(09-09-2016, 02:03 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:

1 bullet in the head does 25 dmg with a galil, when you have kevlar. You only need 4 bullets to kill someone, 10 if not to the head. Its not hard to learn to aim, even sometimes a lot of people complain how they get so easy killed. 

Its a good idea to make it more realistic, but the current way is more fun and more enjoyable for a lot of ppl.

What is realistic about getting shot in the head three times and dont even flinch??? And there is no fun as the current guns are too unbalanced. You just need a Galil and you wreck ANYONE (unless he obviously has a galil or is a mod/admin)
Whenever you put realism into shooting it lowers the skill level. It gives people who are shit shots a higher chance of killing you on pure luck. If it takes a couple, the better person will win the gun fight most of the time. So yes it does ruin gun fights for people who are capable with guns. Because you are just shrinking the skill gap.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Greed^

I'm sorry but that is pure bullshit, it doesn't take anywhere near two mags with smgs or above to kill someone, unless you're a terrible shot which this leads me to believe. I suggest you take a look at the damage sheet instead of whining about non-existing problems
Not keeping with the template as I am only suggesting one thing, leg shots should cause the victim to ragdoll unless wearing armour.
maybe a 50% chance to ragdoll.

This feature would give police the chance to incapacitate a suspect instead of outright killing him.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • already_fallen
(09-09-2016, 08:00 PM)Forgee Wrote: Not keeping with the template as I am only suggesting one thing, leg shots should cause the victim to ragdoll unless wearing armour.
maybe a 50% chance to ragdoll.

This feature would give police the chance to incapacitate a suspect instead of outright killing him.

I am sorry but that is a horrible idea. If you want to go anywhere in that direction, it should slow your speed. Not ragdoll you.
(09-09-2016, 07:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

I'm sorry but that is pure bullshit, it doesn't take anywhere near two mags with smgs or above to kill someone, unless you're a terrible shot which this leads me to believe. I suggest you take a look at the damage sheet instead of whining about non-existing problems

I did. Files don't lie or do they?
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott