Weapons/SRU/Police Unblacklist
Your name: Bob Bobbington

Your blacklist ID: 83370 and 83369

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:79245098[/b]

Reason: BRA (74647) - 10.2, initiating a raid without a warrant

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 
My evidence was supposed to be posted on the report but I couldn't at the time and I was warned for posting after a moderator had replied.

In the first clip you see the player with a gun going towards the SRU, he then attempts to kill me but for some reason comes towards me without shooting. I then kill him (fearrp is off as he had not intent to capture me and put me down to 45% health)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZEFy0iZH8

In the second clip we find a guy that tells us we need a warrant, I then go back outside the compound and was about to type on up when he brings out a gun at gunpoint and decides to try and shoot us both.

Link: https://youtu.be/nPU49RIvdNQ

Also it states you need a search warrant from the president but let's say there is no president what would you do? Not raid even if an officer has been shot by someone inside a compound and is at risk of being killed with the knowledge armed people had left the compound and shot before?
Hello there, Bob:

Your life was not in danger like you claim it was, at least from what I saw in the video. You are required to have a warrant before even entering the property, and that you didn't have.

You require a warrant before entering the property in accordance with rule 10.2.

That being said, I will leave this case to an administrator.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
7 days since last staff reply.
(09-09-2016, 04:57 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: 7 days since last staff reply.

I replied within 7 days. The burden then falls on you. 

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The burden of what?
(09-10-2016, 06:22 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: The burden of what?

If no staff member replies on your unblacklist request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post of staff), your request will always be in your advantage and your blacklist will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

You replied that no staff member had replied within 7 days of the last reply on the thread, which was made by a staff member.
This means you did not reply to your own unblacklist request within the 7 days time span, therefore this will be denied.

Denied.