molotov holster problem
Title of Bug: unable to holster molotov correctly

Description: when i holster a molotov, it just disappears from my inventory
pls fix
It's been like this for years, pretty sure it's meant to be like it.. Or they just haven't ever fixed it lol.
So a Molotov right....for it to become a Molotov it's the fueled rag you lit on fire....you can hardly place a bottle of petrol that's been lit on fire back in your pocket lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-30-2016, 08:40 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: So a Molotov right....for it to become a Molotov it's the fueled rag you lit on fire....you can hardly place a bottle of petrol that's been lit on fire back in your pocket lol.

Logic
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The only way it to return in your inventory, is you to get tied/handcuffed. (maybe its fixed idk)
(08-31-2016, 04:53 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: The only way it to return in your inventory, is you to get tied/handcuffed. (maybe its fixed idk)

when a molotov is used, it disappears from your inventory completely. when holstering/tied it doesnt go back.
(08-31-2016, 08:08 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 04:53 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: The only way it to return in your inventory, is you to get tied/handcuffed. (maybe its fixed idk)

when a molotov is used, it disappears from your inventory completely. when holstering/tied it doesnt go back.

Before I got it back when I was tied/handcuffed.
Fixed/Closed

Makes sense to not be able to holster an already lit molotov.
[Image: unknown.png]