Police Chatter
Title of Bug: 'Police Chatter' in VCMOD

Description: The Police Chatter in VCMOD should be disable so we can actually hear people talking in the virtual radio to coordinate better. It is also very loud for headset users. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=753102419
I don't think this is a bug
It is a bug. We cant turn it off and we cant hear the virtual radio.
I do not think VCMod came with an option in itself to turn off the radio. Personally I find the volume fine. I agree with MrRanger this isn't a bug.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Ranger
(08-28-2016, 05:34 AM)Create Wrote: I do not think VCMod came with an option in itself to turn off the radio. Personally I find the volume fine. I agree with MrRanger this isn't a bug.

For you the volume is fine for me I cant hear the virtual radio. So I have to rely on the typed chat.
(08-29-2016, 11:59 AM)MrKat Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 05:34 AM)Create Wrote: I do not think VCMod came with an option in itself to turn off the radio. Personally I find the volume fine. I agree with MrRanger this isn't a bug.

For you the volume is fine for me I cant hear the virtual radio. So I have to rely on the typed chat.

I'm unsure as to why it's so loud for you. For me personally I have no problem communicating and hearing people :\
There already are enough suggestions about removing the radio chatter of VCMod. Please refer to these if you want to have it removed.

Closed due to it not being a bug.