Name of player: BlazZzeR
                ^1DFGS ^6Frostie

^1DFGS ^6Pokémon Go
SteamID: BlazZzeR: STEAM_0:0:62877525
                ^1DFGS ^6Frostie: STEAM_0:0:60410772
         ^1DFGS ^6Pokémon Go: STEAM_0:1:33252809
Time in GMT: 1:45AM GMT~ 

Server: no server

Summary: after playing ingame they found out I was from belgium, after they found out they proceeded to call me a "cancer belgian" but this was all ingame so i was gonna leave it since they could say that it was a rp.
But this was not an rp since they proceeded to write racist slurs on my steam profile.

I will translate all the messages: 
BlazZzeR: GG nice cancer freak only addicted to your beast pc go die of cancer with your cancer country stupid belgian fuck off, do you think you are though with your cancer face
^1DFGS ^6Frostie: dirty dirty cancer belgian, get cancer. i hope you die gay with your cancer vac
^1DFGS ^6Pokémon Go: cancer though man dirty cancer belgian drop dead cancer kid.

Evidence[Image: f2bcd9b8797e60bab180d33c26008f40.png]
Regards,
Nicola
Unfortunately, Steam is not considered a Fearless Service and we cannot moderate it. I highly suggest you block them from Steam so that they are unable to message you or leave messages.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
But doesnt this count as OOC? since this all happened after we kidnapped them i think
Regards,
Nicola
Of course it's OOC, but I can't punish someone based off messages they've left on your profile.
Kind Regards,

alright you can close it then, this was a waste of my time
Regards,
Nicola
Apologies for an inconvenience. I suggest blocking them from Steam to stop this happening again.

Denied.
Kind Regards,