Player Animations Update V3 + Easier EMS Calling and Restart Scheduler
(08-25-2016, 01:22 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 11:33 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I sometimes hate inside jokes.

OT: I already said it but i'll say it again, i like the new acts and everything i just hope that someday there is an easier way to do them activate them other then /act ()  maybe someday there may be a /act which opens a derma panel with buttons which when clicked does different acts.

or a wheel, ever played santosrp? when you hold T it brings up a small wheel where you can select what act you want to do
edit: atleast on the server i played on it was like that

So a bit like the gun selection wheel in gta5
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Agorith
(08-24-2016, 08:24 AM)Pear Wrote: /act slav
Is beatufiul!
[Image: 66f64f43e5d34b21b884fdf566b86c14.png]
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 10 users Like Pear's post:
  • Eclipze, Agorith, Ghost, Coffee, Lesanka, Arkten, Teddy, sebasti161, Tomo, Divey
(08-25-2016, 01:29 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 01:22 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 11:33 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I sometimes hate inside jokes.

OT: I already said it but i'll say it again, i like the new acts and everything i just hope that someday there is an easier way to do them activate them other then /act ()  maybe someday there may be a /act which opens a derma panel with buttons which when clicked does different acts.

or a wheel, ever played santosrp? when you hold T it brings up a small wheel where you can select what act you want to do
edit: atleast on the server i played on it was like that

So a bit like the gun selection wheel in gta5

yup
Always miss updates on holiday. Anyway, I will look foward to this when I return, alongside the fixed radio.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
/act dab, /act vapenat ?!?
(08-24-2016, 01:30 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 11:41 AM)Lesanka Wrote: Actual picture of the local gang just a few minutes ago in the streets of Evocity:

I can confirm these acts are multi functional and will make for a great addition to Erotic Roleplay.
I've hired two of your men from the local gang photo and I've brought ERP back to the surface.

I've called my project ''Womb Raider'' and the following is a display of pictures I am willing to release to the public:

I also present to you some behind the scenes photographs of the actors and actresses releasing stress, having mental breakdowns, etc.

Great addition to Fearless and I thank you for it.

Seek help.
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I just love /act slav
I can finally do proper Serbian Gang RP!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Teddy
kms .
Regards, Midget

Good job guys