Player Animations Update V3 + Easier EMS Calling and Restart Scheduler
I honestly dont think that I will ever use them nor do i find it nessasary to add more but I appreciate the time you spend doing those Acts.
Thanks
Thats awesome Cheese
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I've seen a couple in action this afternoon! Very brilliant.
Where's act dab!!!
otherwise, nice update, especially happy to see the slav Cheese
Contragz Bois!
(08-24-2016, 11:41 AM)Lesanka Wrote: Actual picture of the local gang just a few minutes ago in the streets of Evocity:

I can confirm these acts are multi functional and will make for a great addition to Erotic Roleplay.
I've hired two of your men from the local gang photo and I've brought ERP back to the surface.

I've called my project ''Womb Raider'' and the following is a display of pictures I am willing to release to the public:

I also present to you some behind the scenes photographs of the actors and actresses releasing stress, having mental breakdowns, etc.

Great addition to Fearless and I thank you for it.
The following 11 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, Ghost, Tomo, MacTavish, Divey, Coffee, Arkten, Doctor KuLa, sebasti161, Ranger, fuzzybuddy
(08-24-2016, 01:30 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 11:41 AM)Lesanka Wrote: Actual picture of the local gang just a few minutes ago in the streets of Evocity:

I can confirm these acts are multi functional and will make for a great addition to Erotic Roleplay.
I've hired two of your men from the local gang photo and I've brought ERP back to the surface.

I've called my project ''Womb Raider'' and the following is a display of pictures I am willing to release to the public:

I also present to you some behind the scenes photographs of the actors and actresses releasing stress, having mental breakdowns, etc.

Great addition to Fearless and I thank you for it.

Oh.. So this is what y'all do all the time!  Skeptical Huh Wink
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • MacTavish, Reebs
(08-24-2016, 11:59 AM)DreeBott Wrote: I honestly dont think that I will ever use them nor do i find it nessasary to add more but I appreciate the time you spend doing those Acts.
Thanks

^
(08-24-2016, 08:24 AM)Pear Wrote: /act slav

Love it
The following 1 user Likes Teddy's post:
  • Doctor KuLa
Thank you Divey and Lesanka for making these awsomes animations Cheese 

But finally.....

[Image: gopnik_03.jpg]

*Gopniki roleplay activated*