Discussion - Swat Van
(08-23-2016, 06:06 AM)Midget Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 07:36 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 07:31 PM)Marty Wrote: It's really fucked up that staff can't decide on solid rules.

Do we seriously need to ask a freaking SA opinion on every bloody aspect of this game.

Guess what they SA's leave and new ones come in and that shit changes again.

When it comes down to rules we actually do have to discuss it all with SA's, so when SA's leave I guess after a while when the question pops up again we'd have to discuss it again I suppose if the new SA disagrees with our previous ruling on the question.
You're not wrong there.

No you would go from the thread Snowredwolf made. Those answers are already discussed within the the team so they would be final verdict.

I was talking about in general that's what's been happening before the very recent creation of the Q&A thread..
I basically simply agreed to what he claimed.
Obviously we discuss all questions in the thread within the team now in order to reach a final verdict in an official thread to prevent this kind of thing from happening.
Doesn't matter. If there's some one with a mini gun and chuck Norris standing outside my SWAT van I don't care I'm not scared I'm in a bulletproof truck lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Captain Barry