Is Swedish Hard?
(08-23-2016, 10:17 AM)DreeBott Wrote: F#!% Swedish, lean German.
Honestly German is a awesome Language, everytime you speak german it sounds like every single word would punsh you in the face because it's such a "Strong" language imo Cheese

I love the fact that German sounds so harsh, I'm learning it now.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Why would you want to speak swedish when they wont be speaking swedish in sweden in 50 ish years
(08-28-2016, 12:00 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why would you want to speak swedish when they wont be speaking swedish in sweden in 50 ish years

Learn arabic instead, would be more usefull lol
(08-28-2016, 12:00 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why would you want to speak swedish when they wont be speaking swedish in sweden in 50 ish years

Can you give me a source for this and why not?
[Image: unknown.png]
(08-28-2016, 12:21 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sweden+yes
(08-28-2016, 12:21 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

Because they'll be speaking arabic and not swedish in 50 years, refer to what prosto posted
Good sentences to learn is 

"Välkommen till Sverige"
and 
"Sverige stödjer icke-muslimer tillräckligt ekonomiskt"
"jag vill söka asyl"
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Broccoli
I'm no expert but I would say it's probably quite hard to learn if you don't already know any other Scandinavian language.

Side-note, why learn Swedish when you can learn glorious Danish?
(08-28-2016, 12:47 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: I'm no expert but I would say it's probably quite hard to learn if you don't already know any other Scandinavian language.

Side-note, why learn Swedish when you can learn glorious Danish?

I was hoping to learn one Scandinavian language first then move on to the others because once I learn one the others will be progressively easier. It just so happened that I was getting into the Swedish culture, mythology, ect and I thought "Why not learn the language" so I might give Danish a shot in the near future.
[Image: unknown.png]
Learn any slav language and you'll understand the other slav languages about 70%
The following 3 users Like MacTavish's post:
  • Eclipze, Broccoli, Teddy
Learn Irish, no one speaks it, but, learn it.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Broccoli