Breaking the rule 12.9
Your name: CatPaaaowaa!

Your blacklist ID: 82814

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81522735

Reason: Breaking the rule 12.9

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I talked to TheMJ over pm and I explained that I shot him because I believed he was running away from the FIRST guy he drove over.
The first guy was a corleone standing infront of the white car he rammed into. You can see him in this video at 00:03 - 00:05.
I therefore fired with in my opinion is a valid reason because he drove away on the left as seen in the video. The shots was not intended for the guy he "almost" drove over when he stopped.
I shot because of the CORLEONE got over-runned by your ramming.

https://youtu.be/uUm4hVOpLwA
You still broke the rule. I was no threat to any civilian, and you didnt even attempt to start a pursuit. Even so, I didn't even evade as you can see me in the video stop before you empty a mag into my car and myself.
You're obvious intent was to kill me, if I hadn't got out that car in time I would have died.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The thing is you didn't even try to speak to him, you literally opened fire on him as soon as he stopped. If he didn't stop i would understand the situation, however that is not the case. You may only shoot a vehicle if he is putting lives in danger, for example hitting several other people.
Quote:12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.

You didn't even attempt to speak with MJ and try roleplay it, it lead to you instantly shooting him.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
He did run over the corleone in the beginning, i screamt and then concentrating to switch to my MP5 in wich way.
I went around the cars because shooting through all the other cars would seem to be a pretty stupid thing to do.
And then I shot at him. You killed the corleone in the begginging. Isn't that a obviously threat to the public?

Because you can clearly see you rammed into white car to kill the corleone?

Like you said Ghost, "You may only shoot a vehicle if he is putting lives in danger, for example hitting several other people."
Wich I did.
First of all, my intentions was not to kill that Corleone, did not even know he was there, as you can see in the video its pretty hard to see. So instead of ramming through the car I decided to drive around the other way where there were no cars. I saw a injured/dead body so I stopped, then you sprayed me.

I understand you did not know my intentions but you still had no right to spray me down as I was definitely not a danger tot he public because I did not go speeding off, even though I only hit one person (as well as that it wasn't even my car that hit him/her, I pushed a car into it).
You could had stopped when you know you saw me get that reaction of you hitting someone.
Indeed the shooting was unnesecary but in the heat of the moment you acting like you wanted to speed of.
Because of bad computer specs I can just say that it looked more like you taking of than from your view of point.
Didn't see your reaction as my eyes were looking over towards the open space to drive my car towards instead of going on and ramming the white car again.
You can clearly see in the video that MJ stopped and was going to check on the injured body. You instantly pulled out a weapon when it was not needed and emptied and entire clip into him. You had no intentions to RP it with him and you attempted to kill him instead of talking to him.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]