BR
Name of player: Foxirius Smile

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Time in GMT: Around 16:25-16:40

Server: V4B1

Summary: So his job was set to "Crazy old man" and as you can see in the clip below, he was running directly in the middle of a raid numerous times as well as while the gunfights where happening he'd run directly in the middle of them, this falling under FailRP.

Foxirius has had 12 bans prior to this situation and was recently unbanned from a perm to prove himself, however his last chance still stood and shown here he hasn't learnt any lesson and is still around breaking rules. I caught him doing the same thing earlier to get guns in a raid however I didn't catch it, so I made sure I caught this.

Now the argument I believe will be given is that his job states he is "crazy" however as crazy as you are you wouldn't run directly into bullets with a huge ass raid going on risking your life, crazy or not this is still FailRP as far as the rules are concerned.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0C-9Ryc...e=youtu.be
The reason I was there is that I was shot by them, and I was disrespecting the police many time, I could have helped with guns, but I am blacklisted, so i tried to help as I could, (I have been a criminal in the past, but I am old now + I have crippling depression ). IDK if this makes sense, but i like how you just don't want me in the server.

I never runned into bullets, i kept my self save.

And untill this day I say that my last ban is invalid, the RDM part, but since Snow didn't respond i don't have what to say.
(08-21-2016, 03:53 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: The reason I was there is that I was shot by them, and I was disrespecting the police many time, I could have helped with guns, but I am blacklisted, so i tried to help as I could, (I have been a criminal in the past, but I am old now). IDK if this makes sense, but i like how you just don't want me in the server.

Your job title doesn't grant you permission to run in the middle of a raid like that, as I stated it is FailRP.

You are also not a "Criminal" if your job is "Crazy old man", otherwise you'd have "Criminal" within your job title alongside it.

You was direspected by police so that means you run to the jails where a huge gun fight is happening with a lot of lives are risk and risking your own life with no weapons or contribution towards the raid?

You can throw excuses at this ban request, but the fact is that you broke the rules and it has nothing to do with me not wanting you on the server. I perm'd you once before because I saw your rulebreaks while staff and you've been given a chance and just been unbanned yet you come back and break rules yet again, so I won't leave it and forget it happened.

The video also shows you running into bullets as we enter towards where the cells are through the double door, so please don't lie in the courthouse.
Like Falc said, you were breaking rule 2.1e in the video.
Quote:2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

You were running into a raid unarmed and without the appropriate job tite, therefore i will approve this ban request.

Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]