Name of player: GHOSTK1LL3R is everywhere

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 6:15 PMish

Server: V4b1

Summary
Self-Supplying
Ignoring my request (failrp)
Change jobs to avoid my order

I came up to you and requested for you to sell me "300 shipments of health kits", you started by just completely ignoring me acting like you were AFK; you obviously weren't AFK because you were still producing shipments of medkits, claiming that you were "doing another request". You finished producing health kits and then said "50 more to go" and then you ran off to nexus and changed jobs, proving that you were just self-supplying and weren't actually selling to Falc. 
Evidence

1: I wasnt self supplying, I sold to falc
2: I ran to nexus to sell to another guy, which logs can prove
You said "I give up" hence why I changed job after serving the guy in the nexus
Involved, was buyer.

He did sell to me, logs can show he sold me 50 steroids and 50 health kits to which I think I paid 20,500 altogether.
Logs do indeed confirm GreeD selling to another customer after he ran to Nexus.

While it can be considered rude to ignore people talking to you, this all happened in-character and is far from FailRP. Players have to prioritize or sort the orders they receive.

Do you have any more evidence to support your claim, Zambie?
I can agree with you that it isn't failRP him ignoring me, but he wasn't doing his job and was specifically not selling to me while selling to other players, that would be failRP in my opinion.

In my opinion, when playing as a doctor, gun dealer, etc. You don't get to choose the requests that are the easiest for you or ignore someone's request because you don't like them. Greed was most likely skipping my request because he wanted to annoy me, which he has been fond of since we've lost the war. And I can't confirm this but I'm guessing that I put in my request before the guy at nexus put in his.

To sum it up, when you prioritize an order you receive, you don't just completely ignore it, you would actually say something like the price, or a notice that the order was received, etc. He has around 30 seconds between each shipment he makes, that's more than enough time to write something back to me acknowledging he's received your order.
(08-21-2016, 07:30 PM)Zambie Wrote:  but he wasn't doing his job
Yet your video clearly shows me selling to falc

and was specifically not selling to me while selling to other players, that would be failRP in my opinion.
Point out the rule that says I can't deny customers

In my opinion, when playing as a doctor, gun dealer, etc. You don't get to choose the requests that are the easiest for you or ignore someone's request because you don't like them.
So what you're saying is, if I change to any of those jobs, I am FORCED to do any orders?

Greed was most likely skipping my request because he wanted to annoy me, which he has been fond of since we've lost the war. And I can't confirm this but I'm guessing that I put in my request before the guy at nexus put in his.
Please show evidence before throwing accusations

To sum it up, when you prioritize an order you receive, you don't just completely ignore it, you would actually say something like the price, or a notice that the order was received, etc.
Says who/what rule?

He has around 30 seconds between each shipment he makes, that's more than enough time to write something back to me acknowledging he's received your order.
What rule says I'm not allowed to ignore people?
No further evidence has been provided.
The accused user was selling to another playing as shown by logs.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]