UBR + Removal from record
Your name: Fango Fett

Your blacklist ID: 82595

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59688759

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

So, there was a BR on me about Random Raiding and CDM. (found here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74144). The random raiding part of it was denied, however the CDM part was not.

Allow me to explain;

I was just driving, and I had opened my prop menu which causes, for me at least, a 3-4 second freeze. Because of this, I could not control my car. However, once I had hit K a h j o, I knew he was AFK (which he was, shown in his video on the BR) and so apologising would be in vain. However, during the time as it was early in the morning, there were no paramedics. Because of this, calling a paramedic would be in vain.
However, Ghost decided to blacklist me for this, and here is what he said on the BR:

'As for the CDM, the user will be punished accordingly. You should always call for a paramedic, no matter if you're lagging or not.'

I'd like to focus on what he said about calling the paramedic - as there were none on and there was essentially nothing I could do to help him.

Therefore, I would like to request for this to be removed from my record as there was nothing at all I could do to get him alive again as there were no medics on at the time.

Thank you for reading.
Hello,
the reason i blacklisted you is because once you rammed him you didn't even get out to check on him. You literally just continued to drive off ignoring the fact you just hit someone. 

It's a roleplay server, it doesn't matter if there's no paramedics online you still didn't get out to check on him.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
What would be the point of going to check on him? I checked the playerlist when I hit him and there was NO paramedics.
And also, for that part where you say 'You must go check on him because it's a roleplay server'. Isn't this a semi-serious one?
What makes you so different from other players? Players get punished for not calling a paramedic, accident or not. Either way you didn't call for a paramedic and left him for dead after hitting him. You broke the rules and got punished for it.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]