NEW Spawnlist Fearless
UPDATE

The spawnlist now contains the new GTA Yacht Prop Pack as implemented by DarkN00b. (I sorted 422 props.)
DarkN00b's original update post is here.

Link to download is here or in the opening post.

How to install:
1.) If you wish, backup this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist.
2.) Delete all the contents of the spawnlist folder.
3.) Replace the contents of the spawnlist folder with the contents of the folder you have downloaded from Dropbox.
4.) Restart Gmod or type spawnmenu_reload in console.
5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 15 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Divey, Avgar, mgdwszx, Nephew, bitchass, RoCKy, Joe Joe, Grunt, Pollux, LordOfMemory, Liez, Santaliz, Jessixa, Bobby, SeductivePotato
this is ok
banging spawn list
So re-install it or just gets updated automatically?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

I have been secretly using your spawnlist, I feel I need to show my gratitude. So here it goes.

Thank you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Would try it if I could. Thanks for sharing it tho.
(07-30-2018, 09:44 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: So re-install it or just gets updated automatically?

The spawnlist has to be updated manually, however once you know how to do it, it is very easy.
Hmm for some reason my props turn black after I downloaded this.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Thanks for making that its amazing!
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

(07-31-2018, 07:49 PM)Zona Wrote: Hmm for some reason my props turn black after I downloaded this.

If you see them black in the spawn menu (while holding Q) you might want to right-click in the spawn menu and reload all icons.
If you see them black when you actually spawn them, you might have colorize enabled in the color mater tool options.
The following 2 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Pollux, Jessixa