Voice Radio: Improved
(08-13-2016, 08:23 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 08:22 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 08:20 PM)Create Wrote: Question:
 Is there going to be some type of machine or device that allows Police to tap into the Outlaw's (Rebel's, Corleone's) Radio, or visa versa? Would that be a new update in the future?

good idea, could be abused?

It could be made so it can only be used for a set time, like 5 Minutes?

Make a suggestion in the designated suggestion area.

Regards,
Coffee
Fearless Contributor
Tested it today, works like a charm! Really good update, and nicely integrated. Gives a lot of extra roleplay abilities, I'm going to broadcast from the radio station in V2D soon. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Arkten, Luna, Avgar, Tomo
(08-13-2016, 09:08 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Tested it today, works like a charm! Really good update, and nicely integrated. Gives a lot of extra roleplay abilities, I'm going to broadcast from the radio station in V2D soon. Smile

That's a nice idea, I had not thought of broadcasting a radio show!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(08-13-2016, 06:45 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Hmm might even need to start using my mic now

Bullshit
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Tomo, Ratatoskrr
Cool, is there some kind of filter on the voice radio between freq/group radio to be able to seperate from voice in your local area to your radio (except perhaps icon)? Would be nice with some of the bass removed perhaps and add radio stutter (haven't tested this feature yet, just throwing it out there). Or perhaps set it as a custom setting to individually enhance the realism and let those who want clear sound to choose for themselves.

Last but not least - great work. This took for-fuking-ever and was almost deemed impossible years ago. Impressive.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Tomo
Love it. Just wow.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(08-14-2016, 01:25 AM)Floodify Wrote: Cool, is there some kind of filter on the voice radio between freq/group radio to be able to seperate from voice in your local area to your radio (except perhaps icon)? Would be nice with some  of the bass removed perhaps and add radio stutter (haven't tested this feature yet, just throwing it out there). Or perhaps set it as a custom setting to individually enhance the realism and let those who want clear sound to choose for themselves.

Last but not least - great work. This took for-fuking-ever and was almost deemed impossible years ago. Impressive.
It sounds interesting. You might be getting onto something.
(08-14-2016, 01:25 AM)Floodify Wrote: Cool, is there some kind of filter on the voice radio between freq/group radio to be able to seperate from voice in your local area to your radio (except perhaps icon)? Would be nice with some  of the bass removed perhaps and add radio stutter (haven't tested this feature yet, just throwing it out there). Or perhaps set it as a custom setting to individually enhance the realism and let those who want clear sound to choose for themselves.

Yes!! I suggested this exact thing to TrashTag earlier so lets hope it will happen Cheese
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Arkten

I suggested that to Avgar, he said it's not possible but we'll see haha
(08-14-2016, 04:04 AM)DreeBott Wrote:

I suggested that to Avgar, he said it's not possible but we'll see haha

that's what they said about fixing a voice radio lol
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Rylund