Voice Radio: Improved
[Image: development.png]

We are happy to announce to you, that the Voice Radio is now officially out.
Now while an old version of it was already on the main Servers we have improved it to make this Update even better.

Voice Radio
What it does:
The Voice Radio lets you speak to your fellow comrades, may it be your boss, an old friend or the big drugdealing company you are leading.

How it works:
To turn your Voice Radio on use '/voiceradio on'. The Government, Rebels and Corleone spawn in with their Voice Radio turned on already. You will see a little indicator at the bottom right when your Voice Radio is turned on.

Hold down your Suit Zoom key (def. 'G') and your Voice Chat key (def. 'X') to speak in your radio. While talking in your radio (more specific when holding your Suit Zoom key) you grab your ear with your hand so you can indicate whether a person is just talking with you or radioing in.

If a person speaks to you in the radio you will see an indicator in the voice notification itself

Voice radio toggling as described by Brikaas (see http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid612782 for post):

Spoiler :
Hello everyone,

You have to currently hold your button of 'suit_zoom' which is 'G' by default, but I found a way were you can toggle 'suit_zoom' so you can enable/disable yourself of talking in the voiceradio without holding that button.

Follow these steps below

I have my toggle on kp_home (numpad 7) and I will use that as example for the bind

You have to insert these commands one by one into your console

Step1
alias zoom_on "+zoom; alias togglezoom zoom_off"

Step2
alias zoom_off "-zoom; alias togglezoom zoom_on"

Step3
zoom_off

Step4
bind kp_home toggleduck

Press Numpad 7 to toggle your 'suit_zoom'

Every job can use the Voice Radio based on their Radio Frequency (changeable with /frequency) however the Government, Rebels and Corleone also have protected frequencies no one but themselves can listen in to. They can switch between open and protected frequencies via '/voiceradio switch'.

If you are unsure if you are using open or protected frequencies you can use '/voiceradio state' and it will tell you.
Lastly if you had your fun, but you do not want to use the Voice Radio you can turn it off via '/voiceradio off'
cool shit
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Arkten
Awsome!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
It's awesome!
Yay! Finally!
Nice!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Finally! Can't wait to try this out.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Gud
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Arkten
Dobra Robota
[Good Job]
Yeess boys!

I like how it indicates with the "act say", and with the small thing where it says if its on or not, good job!

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]