RaMe's Unblacklist request
Your name: RaMe* OverHost.eu

Your blacklist ID: 80475 AND 80419... Yes you heard me.. I have 2 active weapon blacklists for same reason.. Your staff really need to comunicate more..

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63504403

Reason: I killed an undercover cop that was tresspassing my property (RDM)

Staff member who blacklisted you: Hitman and Awestruck

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because I personally asked Tomo on steam asking if i could kill a player if he/she tresspasses my property.. He said. If the guy tresspasses your property you can do whatever you want with him. So i killed him. Like 2 mins after he replied: Just warn him first. I then talked to him about what happend and it was to late. All he said was im sorry and stuff like that. I highly doubt that Tomo will admit it.
This was around a month ago.. been on vacation so i noticed it like a week ago.
Tomo also removed me from steam cause he realized his mistake and didnt want to clear it up with the staff.
Involved, was the one who put a PR on you (the one you killed).

Hi,

I belive one of the rules you broke was 4.1; you had me under gunpoint, you could've ordered me to get out of your property. Though there was no way I could've known it was your property anyway as there was no walls indicating it. (Check the actual PR for more info)

Spoiler :
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

EDIT: I went and found the PR, with video evidence and everything: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=72907
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I know.. But thing is i asked Tomo if i could kill him.. He said yes. Then 2 mins after when it was too late he said "warn him first".. At that point it was too late.
Since the admin said it was fine i thought i could do it.
You're welcome for my existence
Firstly, I did not try and avoid you. I never blocked you on steam.

When you messaged me asking the question I am pretty sure I was in the middle of a comp on CSGO. This is why I was giving short answers. I did say something along the lines of "You can do what you want with them" but then realised this was not entirely true and corrected myself a minute or two later.

This is the only chat log I found of the occasion, which is me explaining more after my initial response to you:
16:00 - [FL] Tomo: If you are a criminal gang and someone tresspasses on your property you have the right to do what you like with them
16:00 - [FL] Tomo: Warn them to leave and kill them if they do it again
16:00 - [FL] Tomo: or take them hostage
16:00 - [FL] Tomo: ONLY if they come into your property though

I am truly sorry for the confusion here but it is now up to the banning administrator to decide the outcome of this unblacklist request.

Regards,

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Random. I guess you watched the video yourself. If someone sees a criminal dealing weapons. Obviously you shoot him and kill him. You shouldnt leave any witness if they seen/saw you commit a crime
(08-12-2016, 06:34 PM)RaMe* Wrote: I know.. But thing is i asked Tomo if i could kill him.. He said yes. Then 2 mins after when it was too late he said "warn him first".. At that point it was too late.
Since the admin said it was fine i thought i could do it.

To me it seems like you asked Tomo all the questions, after you killed me. I mean, look at the video on the PR, there was a 5-7sec of time that you could've seen me, even so, when I forst saw you it seemed like you couldn't even see me, you just stood there looking at a few guns on the ground.

I myself do not buy your story..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Tomo.... It wasnt even 16:00 bruh
(08-12-2016, 06:41 PM)RaMe* Wrote: Random. I guess you watched the video yourself. If someone sees a criminal dealing weapons. Obviously you shoot him and kill him. You shouldn't leave any witness if they seen/saw you commit a crime

And that is where you're wrong. Violence should always be the last option. You should've taken him hostage if that was the case. Random was un-armed. Shoot to kill was not the answer.

The reason I approved the PR last time was because you never answered and I classed it as RDM. What've you've said now has confirmed that for me.

Thank you.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]