Ban shortening
Your name: Downy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98462498

Your ban ID: 73128

Banned by: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason: I play very often on this server and i only play on the Fearless RP server i played the last 2 weeks only on this server and this game and i try to make nice roleplay and now i tryed again to make Roleplay now i know that i need the rules again and now i know that i made bad things but pls dont ban me for this time you can ban me for a week but pls not 2 month 

Involved: Involved was Bisiplayz,Guardian Angle and TheScreeper

Why we should unban you: you dont need to unban me i know that i made wrong things but pls make the ban shorter becouse i love this server and the last two weeks i only play Garrysmod on this server and i try to make rolpley every time but this goes wrong todey im so sorry abaut this now i know that i dont do this again and i read the rules again to prevent such misunderstandings
RapeRP on our servers is a serious offense, and if you thought I was kidding, take a look at the bans issued for RapeRP in the past, and you'll see that most of them are upwards of a month.

Your ban is just as justified as the other bans for RapeRP and therefore will not be given any special treatment whatsoever.

See the spoiler below for exactly what you did.

You showed absolutely no intent to stop and the person that you did this to did not give you consent.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
yeah i can understand you but i want to play on this server so pls not too month pls i read the Rules again and i know that was bad from me and i dont do this again but please make an exception because I realize my error and its has begun  with the man has touched me she started this
RapeRP is never acceptable. If we make an exception for you because "you,re sorry" then we would have to make exceptions for all cases of rape.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator