Another Admin please read this - Nudel
Your name: -StarFox-

[b]Your ban ID: 4903

[b]Banned by: [FL] Elder

[b]Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

[b]Involved:
(Acefire31, CLAYTONIUS)

[b]Why we should unban you: i should be unbaned because i was just messing around because i have over 60 hours on the server and sometime you just want to have a little fun. and CLAYTONIUS was also banned for throwing people off of topo of nexus. but anywhoo. i was just having fun. i told the admin that and he banned me. i just donated yesterday too. please, any regards, -StarFox-
Doenst matter if you just wanted to have fun, Rules are rules.

So its your own fault.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(11-19-2011, 01:08 PM)Flame Wrote: Doenst matter if you just wanted to have fun, Rules are rules.

So its your own fault.

well i just donated and wanted to get on for a little before i went to bed.. i just want to get unbanned. i dont care if admins watch what i do, i just want to play
With that attitude i say the ban stays, if you dont even care about the rules.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(11-19-2011, 02:12 PM)Flame Wrote: With that attitude i say the ban stays, if you dont even care about the rules.

i care about he rule, if i didnt then why would i have gave fearless $40? but my friend is on and i just want to play with him for a while? is that too much to ask for.
Don't PM me cause you want me to read it!
(11-19-2011, 02:51 PM)Privat Toast Wrote: Don't PM me cause you want me to read it!

sorry but i just want admins to read it... i just want to get unbaned so i can play with friends....
Messing around you don't do on a RP server. Join an empty build server for that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-19-2011, 03:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Messing around you don't do on a RP server. Join an empty build server for that.

ok, Thanks soul. but may i be unbanned? i still havent got that answer?
(11-19-2011, 03:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Messing around you don't do on a RP server. Join an empty build server for that.

ok, Thanks soul. but may i be unbanned? i still havent got that answer?