[Forum Game] Corrupt Wish
(12-28-2017, 05:24 PM)Archer Wrote: Granted but you are stuck in the same class with him
I wish to graduate school right now

Granted but you cannot get a job

I wish That i would have Battlefront 2 and be able to play it AND USE MY KEYBOARD AND MOUSE AND MONITOR!
granted, but you need to play 500 rounds to unlock every character

I wish I had a Tesla that could drive me anywhere
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Not Granted no teslas just no.

I wish for Muscles
Granted but you only get them through steroids.

Having received your muscles after strenuous use of countless injections, your wife tells you that you have become an abomination of nature. She decides that you must move out, and she also gets a restraining order so that you cannot see your children and terrify them (she doesn't want them to have nightmares). Feeling lost and hopeless, you move to the streets of Wolverhampton, where you live out the rest of your days as a homeless person on the side of the street. It rains acid so eventually you go blind. Realising that you have nothing left to live for, you take the bullet from your great grandfather's shotgun and end it all.

I wish that I could have endless pizzas delivered free of charge from Dominos.
The following 1 user Likes [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Weezy_
Granted, but you'd weigh 700 pounds

I wish I was Trump
Granted by your dead.
I wish I had the will to live.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(12-28-2017, 10:25 PM)SelfGamer Wrote: Granted, but you had to let go of this will in 6 months as it was classified as a national security breach.

(Sorry Sparxie)

Upon hearing that you had found the will to live, your wife tells you that you have become an abomination of nature. She decides that you must move out, and she also gets a restraining order so that you cannot see your children and terrify them (she doesn't want them to have nightmares). Feeling happy and determined with your will to live, you move to the streets of Wolverhampton, where you live out the rest of your days as a homeless person on the side of the street. It rains government agents  so eventually  your will is seized.  Realising that you have nothing left to live for, you take the bullet from your great grandfather's shotgun and end it all.

I wish that I was an influential person globally

Granted but you only have the influence on Jehova witnesses.

I wish that I had more courage to do stuff that I normally wouldn't do.
Kind regards,
Weezy

(12-30-2017, 07:19 PM)SelfGamer Wrote: Granted, but they all lead to horrible outcomes

I wish that I had a big meme

Granted... It's your life

I wish I had more fancy stuff
Kind regards,
Weezy

(12-30-2017, 08:46 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 07:19 PM)SelfGamer Wrote: Granted, but they all lead to horrible outcomes

I wish that I had a big meme

Granted... It's your life

I wish I had more fancy stuff

Granted but you would have to fuck dead pidgeons 

I wish Greed would admit his love for me
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Weezy_
Granted but he would cheat on you with 100 other boys

I wish i would have 2000 Paragon levels in Diablo 3