Money bug?
Title of Bug: Money bug?

Description: Hi i have been playing for a while, and sometimes i just lose money about 1-3k i don't know if i am just imagining it but today 16/08/08 i had 499k and after like 2 mins i had 496k, i didnt make a advert or anything or bought something, i don't know if it has happend to anyone else but it happens sometimes when i play. Still i don't know if i am just imagining it but please check it out. And if it also happend to you please post a comment.
(08-08-2016, 08:07 PM)Liam Bengtsson Wrote: Title of Bug: Money bug?

Description: Hi i have been playing for a while, and sometimes i just lose money about 1-3k i don't know if i am just imagining it but today 16/08/08 i had 499k and after like 2 mins i had 496k, i didnt make a advert or anything or bought something, i don't know if it has happend to anyone else but it happens sometimes when i play. Still i don't know if i am just imagining it but please check it out. And if it also happend to you please post a comment.

By the way i have no proofs like video or something about it but be aware to look at your money sometimes and if happend to you to
It never happend to anyone, so please don't l.i.e
Maybe you subconsciously refueled at a gas station or bought food from a vending machine.
Please provide some video evidence of this claim.
Did you park your car at the fuel station? Recharging costs you like 100$/Tick.
This happened to me, one time i had 100k and 2 mins later i had 99490 or somthing..
(08-09-2016, 05:48 AM)Jeans Wrote: It never happend to anyone, so please don't l.i.e

Read the text again. I said i might had imagining it...
(08-09-2016, 11:22 AM)Agorith Wrote: Please provide some video evidence of this claim.
If you want our help and an explanation you'll have to provide video evidence of it so we can establish the issue.